Got to know this resort thru Groupon n decided to give it a try since we were looking for a quick escape retreat. We arrived resort in the morning. The hotel transfer from ferry terminal was prompt (they provide trsf for every ferry arrival time). Ferry to resort takes less than 10min by car. We were amazed by the friendly and warm staffs at the lounge, at the pool, anywhere! Kudos to the Management team on emphasizing n bringing out the real importance of great service in the hospitality industry! !
We took the shuttle ride to batam megamall (SGD8++/round trip) and had A&W for lunch before we check-in at ard 1pm plus.
Stayed in room #214.
Contemporary resort style, spacious, clean & cosy with bedroom slippers. Wide varieties of Tv programs which also airs sg channels. We were glad we could still catch our annual event 'the stars award' in batam!
We appreciate that amenities like toothbrush and hairdryer is provided.
Our balcony faces the sea directly. We woke up at 6am (batam time) to catch the rising Sun right in front of our balcony. However beware of monkeys that might swing by. Refrain from leaving your personal items at the balcony.
Comfortable size for everyone to hv their private corners. Pool lounge drinks cost rather pricey. A general cocktail cost SGD18 . Btw most items are charged in SGD in the resort.
We decide to try their steamboat set for dinner (sgd27++ per couple set). Portion is acceptable with generous veg and tom yam soup base.
Breakfast spread is good with a good combination of western and Chinese cuisine. Cosy n relaxing ambience that plays jazz.
Ala carte lunch recommendation: Nasi Padang
Nothing bad to whine about their 5 star friendliness. Almost every staff we met will definitely grins, smile and greet!! Staying in a resort with these batch of service oriented staff truly lift our holiday mood.
If you are worried about mosquito, just pack along some mosquitoes patches. We find them useful. We pasted 1 on our bed and toilet and we had a mossie free room!
Tspa: promo going on ~Get 30 mins extension for every 60min massage. A general massage cost SGD58 ~ pls book in advance if you are keen to visit. We were abit late hence most of the slots were taken up during our stay :(
Frm resort to town
Megamall abt 25mins. The massage ctr has closed down so for those whose looking for massage pls go Nagoya hill (ard 45mins) instead.
- great hoapitality great service
- resort with direct beach access
- value for money rooms
Can be improved:
- electric repellent againts mosquitoes
- can extend shuttle trip to Nagoya hill
- lesser waiting time for a-la-carte meals (avg waiting time is 30mins)
Overall we love this resort. A quick getaway we can access easily. Definitely will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turi Beach Resort, Where Chic Meets Charm. Immerse yourself in this Indonesian boutique paradise and explore the beauty of nature. Nestled in Nongsa Resorts, at the northeast part of Batam Island, and 35 minutes away from Singapore by ferry and 15 minutes from Hang Nadim Airport. Set amid 7.7 Hectares of beautiful green landscaping in a tranquil tropical village, Turi Beach Resort features Modern - Minimalist accommodation in Tirta and Riani wing. All 140 rooms and suites are facing the sea being well spread over the beach front and the hillside.Turi Beach Resort is your idyllic retreat in the tropical Riau Islands amidst unspoilt beauty and fine beaches where tranquility and impeccable service are rightly yours to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia and ACCOR so you can book your Turi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turi Beach Resort Batam/Nongsa
- Turi Beach Batam
- Turi Beach Hotel Batam