1,578 results
All reviewsriani wingturi beachemerald poolisland barold wingtaming sarijapanese restaurantferry terminalmr zaenalpremier roomlucky drawlong jettybeachfront roomwater sportsjet skidinner buffetbanana boat
Reviewed October 30, 2011

This resort was amazing. the location was perfect, the room was complimentary upgraded to a beach villa that was for a lack of better words...pimping! huge comfy bed, big deck, huge shower, ocean and pool view. it was clean for the most part, nothing major. It rained mostly but we didnt care, swam in the pool the ocean, and ate room service on the deck and watched lightning and waves, perfect. The staff was nice and helpful, and the restaurants had huge fans to keep the flies away. There were almost no people staying there, so if you are looking for a party this is a no go. family or couple trip, dont hesitate.

Room Tip: ask for ocean view by the infinity pools.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Aaron C
Sumantri E, General Manager at Turi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

Dear Civi81
Sea, sun and nature greetings from Turi beach Resort!

Thank you for your kind review and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

It is always nice to discover that our guests has experience a wonderful journey with us.

On behalf of Turi Beach Resort team. We all look forward to having you and your loved one back with us soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Dirty hotel, we have house lizard dropping on our fork as we ate lunch and the waitress came to grab like it is no big deal! Can heard lizard dropping from roof to the floor of our miserable hut. Tiara wing is newly and have lift access on every floor. While we at riani have to climb 4 stories up, does that make sense?

• Stayed: October 2011
5  Thank travellerMEE
Sumantri E, General Manager at Turi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Dear travellerMEE
Thank you very much for your support and review about your experience at Turi Beach Resort, your feedback is very much appreciated.

On behalf of Turi Beach Resort, please accept our apology for not live up to your expectations of your stay experience.

I am delighted to share that resort has improved in many aspect of product and we will continue to improve it especially in guest’s experience. We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit.

As today the General Manager we invite you to visit our website, if you wish to learn more about our update and improved resort , please kindly contact me direct for your next visit

On behalf of Turi Beach Resort team, we all look forward to having you and your family or friends back with us soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

My partner & I stayed in this resort for 3D2N at the Tirta Wings. We checked in on 15 Oct into room 416. We were quite disappointed with the view as theres lots of trees. While checking out the rooms, we saw 3 bats on hanging on the patio ceiling that freaked us out. We immediately walked to the lobby and asked for change of room. Though we needed to wait for 30 mins, they made arrangement for us to stay in room 410. They view from room 410 is fantastic!! Its worth the waiting. The room service even helped us to transport our belongings from room 416 to room 410 as they can see that we were terrified by the presence of the bats.
The room was spacious and there's lots of full mirror. The stains on the flooring tiles in the bathroom don't really bother us much and other appliances in the room were working perfectly.
Buffet dinner by the pool is a must & the live band that played evergreen songs was terrific! We were given table right infront of the band. Its much more worth to eat buffet then ala carte as the food in the restaurants were rather expensive.
We spent most of our day time in the pools (there were 3 pools) and star gazing by the beach at night.
5 mins walk from Tirta Wings will lead you to the Yacht Club and there's a karaoke room there.
The staff will greet you everytime you passby them. If you like shopping, the resort have a shuttle bus that charge SG$8 per pax to Mega Mall.
Overall, we were very satisfied with this resort! As a frequent travellers, we truly enjoyed our stay at Turi Beach Resort!

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank SyaDyke
Sumantri E, General Manager at Turi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2016

Dear SyaDyke

I am delighted to share that resort has improved even more in many aspect of product and we will continue to improve it especially in guest’s experience. We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels

As today the General Manager we invite you to visit our website, if you wish to learn more about our update and improved resort, please kindly contact me direct for your next visit

Reviewed October 16, 2011

The first thing that I liked about this resort is that it's only 5-7 minutes away from the ferry terminal. So even if you're feeling queasy from the ferry ride, it won't be long before you reach the resort. The resort's reception area was WOW. My friend and I were really impressed. It isn't majestic or anything, but just... not what we expected (in a good way). We could see the sea from the reception area itself.

The room, yes, was a bit of a letdown initially. I'm not a very nature-oriented person, so when I heard that there are monkeys (friendly, apparently) wandering around sometimes, and saw that the rooms are up a steep slope and are actually huts, I was a bit disappointed. We stayed in the Riani Wing. The room itself had a very rustic feel. A high ceiling with a fan, but there was an air conditioner as well of course. It wasn't in tiptop condition but it was fine. When I got over my initial fear of house lizards running around here and there, I actually began to like the rustic feel - a huge change from the concrete jungle that we live in!

We had a Mediterranean buffet dinner on our first night, which was alright. Not too bad, and the live band was pleasant. We sat by the pool and enjoyed our dinner. Then we went for a walk towards the Island Bar - the resort's very own bar, linked to the resort by a small bridge. It was really nice! We were lucky because it was a full moon that night, so we had the advantage of seeing a gorgeous full moon reflected over the water. It was magical.

The next morning, we went for breakfast. The breakfast was your average international buffet spread - sausages, hash browns, eggs done to your choice, etc. It was good. The real enjoyment started after breakfast.

There are little gazebos by the pool, where you can just lie down and relax. As this was off peak season, there was no crowd. My friend and I lounged on the gazebo, facing the ocean, and it was the most relaxing thing we did in a long time. The breeze was perfect, the atmosphere couldn't get any better. There are two swimming pools, so even if there is a crowd, there's probably enough space for everyone. My friend enjoyed her swim. We then had lunch at the Japanese restaurant in the resort, which was not too bad either. The teppanyaki was decent.

Next was the massage that we booked at the TSpa (the resort spa). Our timing was great, because as soon as we stepped into the spa, it began to pour. I enjoyed the best massage of my life for the next 2 hours. I have been for a lot of massages in Singapore, Penang, Batam, KL, etc., but I can safely say that this is the BEST massage I've ever had. I went for the shoulder and back massage. The therapist understood when I told her I'm ticklish, so she was very gentle and made sure I wasn't uncomfortable at all. The foot reflexology was good too, but I fell asleep because it was so good, so I can't comment anymore on that! I had a pedicure done too - a good job there as well.

We had the BBQ fusion dinner at night. There was the live band again, and our table was right in front of the band. They provided good entertainment, and the food was nice too.

Overall, my friend and I are very happy with the resort. We're definitely going back! Plans are already underway. :)

Recommended: go when it's not school holidays if possible. That way, you can take full advantage of the resort's facilities.

Room Tip: Try to request for rooms on Level 1, if you go for the Riani Wing. That way, you won't have to walk up that steep slope.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank scarlett361

Dear scarlett361

Reviewed October 10, 2011

WOAH this is one resort I will not return again! The room I stayed on the 3rd floor in is of horrible state, the tile floor in the room and toilet is so badly stained, towels not available, chairs and table in the balcony are so old and faded full of dust. The panes in the toilet is opaque and when light is on and anyone walking past your room can actually see thru to what you are doing in there. Seems like the whole place have not be cleaned for months.There seems no staff around the hotel grounds don't see any staff cleaning the walkway corridor to the rooms so lots of dirt and stale water lingers on the floor and stairs. Fallen leaves can be seen everywhere no one seems to be sweeping. Looks very haunted especially it is built somewhat in a jungle and not a soul in sigh. Lot of stairs here and there and long walk to the elevator so not recommended for old folks and kids. The whole place is not well maintained at all. The resort staff not very friendly at all. Mosquitoes everywhere so if you are going please prepare a bottle of repellant. Do note prices are in Singapore dollars and better spent somewhere else than here.
Breakfast is average almost same everyday.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pebs123

Dear Pebs123
Greetings from Turi Beach Resort!

Thank you very much for support and your review about your experience at Turi Beach Resort, your feedback is very much appreciated.
Please accept our sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations and for the discrepancies in our attention to detail. Certainly we do understand your disappointment points are taken on some area mentioned for our improvement.

We realize that in staying at Turi Beach Resort, you have every right to expect only the very best of service. It is indeed a source of sadness to me personally that we did not deliver these expectations. We do however intend to learn from our mistakes and do all we can to continually improve the quality of our guests’ experience.

It is our commitment to achieve high level of guest satisfaction but when mistakes occur and unfortunate situations happen, it is frustrating for everyone.I hope you do return to stay in the future, when improvements will be evident.

Thank you very much for your valuable time and kind understanding. Please email me directly next time you visit our resort.

With best regards