Batam View resort is a very peaceful and nice place to R & R.
But wouldn't recommend it for longer stay. Stayed for 2d1n.
It's quite boring with practically nothing much to do... and it is also very far away from the Town Area.
To take a Cab to town is extortionate and super Expensive in batam context.
Lucky we managed to catch the shuttle service to batam centre mega mall for shopping. Nothing great but Timezone is cheap with each game only 20 cents.
Went to have dinner at Kelong Seafood restuarant for Dinner @ Batam View Beach Resort. Practically, thats the only place you could have dinner as to take a cab out is super expensive.
Overall a relaxing trip but expensive for indonesia vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa