It was the 1st resort built on the island and my second visit after 20 years. Was deciding initially between turi or batam view, i would say no regrets at Batam View! The trip to the resort took us 30 mins from Batam Center Ferry Terminal. (suggestion: arrive at nongsapura ferry terminal will be much nearer)
At first sight, the building looks old but was well kept, secured by guards at main gate. We were greeted and served with welcome drinks. Our request for sea view room and higher floor was given. Check in was swift and staff constantly ensured you were being served. It was a nice seaview (overlooking Singapore) deluxe room, modern, newly renovated and clean. Kelong Restaurant food was yummy, especially prawn with salted egg yolk, well served by the staff. Crabs sauce was too sweet but their self grown veggies baby kailan was fresh and crisp. Breakfast at Wangi Merati was average, limited food varieties close to 80% similar variety for 2nd day, insufficient cutlery and cups. We even tried the room service, ordering was swift and food came promptly, however nasi goreng istimewa and ayam was just average. After a day of shopping, one shouldn't missed their spa for ultimate relaxation (suggestion: book early). We took the Lulur Wangi couple treatment, however do note there isn't couple room and we have to move to different rooms after body massage for subsequent sauna, shower, herbal bath. Ladies will find it ackward as at times you will be in just towel wrap. Don't expect great spa atmosphere here, it's simply clean seafacing room. For those looking for other activities, the resort offers sports activities eg. Banana boat, jet skiing, snorkeling at lagoon, beach volleyball, paint ball and etc... For leisure, the resort offers shuttle service to city, live band at lobby cafe, ktv room, minimart souvenir shop, polo shop or have a game at pool table.
Conclusion: Excellent Service! There is always someone available to assist you whenever you called for. We will be looking forward to the next trip at their seafront villa!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa