The Villa resort was huge for a couple. It could accommodate up to 6 pax with a kitchen and bedroom that is separated between by a door. Ideal for family trip!! It is also considered clean for a villa at the sea side. You would expect yourself to be feeding mosquitoes but NO, it's so clean!
At the hotel building, there were exotic pets such as Iguana, guinea pigs and turkeys kept by the hotel staff that made up a small zoo for guests to view. So children-friendly yet enriching for the kids!
Because the hotel is far from the city of Batam, it has a room for board games and video games. On top of that, the beach nearby has all the water sports that one could enjoy. However, the resort was somehow far from the hotel just to get to the swimming pool, beach, restaurants or sea sports purposes.
Overall, I will defnitely go again for the deluxe stay next time round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa