Never regret staying here. Helpful and friendly staff all around the resort especially Anton. We stayed in one bedroom villa with a wonderful beach facing view. A negative point is the "water". I'm traveling with an infant and need hot water most of the time. In the afternoon the tap water was ok (it's clear) but when its comes to evening it turned out to be dirty yellowish color. We then called up the reception and ask for water and they said they will send 2 bottles to the room. We've waited for 30mins and we have not receive any. Called the reception and no one was there to answer my call. We got fed up as its already very late and decided to purchase at the gift shop in the next morning. We dined in at the Kelong Seafood Restaurant and the food is not that superb but acceptable with the price we're paying for. Overall we're satisfy and would like to stay there again and make sure we purchase more water before entering the villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa