The staff are friendly. Rooms are clean, nice and comes with cutleries and cooking utensils. Big, spacious, but very quiet. I think only 3 villas were occupied when I was there.
The food wasn't nice at all. It's better to find food in Batam Center.
Other than that, nothing much to do here. It's great if you want quiet moments with your loved ones.
I didnt try their spa because my friend drove us to Batam Center for food and massage.
I took quite a number of photos because my colleague wanted to see how the villa looked like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa