The moment we reached the Ferry Terminal, we were greeted by the BVBR staff. We don't even have to queue at the Checkpoint, all handled by BVBR staff.
From the ferry terminal, there will be a Yellow van transporting us to the Resort. It takes less than 10 mins to travel there, passing through some greeneries, villages and golf courses. At the main gate, the securities will be checking the vehicles, perhaps for bombs and things like that.
As we checked-in, we were served some drinks. The lobby is huge with an open-concept bar containing pool table, popcorn and ice-cream counter and a small stage with some musical instruments. Beyond that there is a small gift shop, nothing interesting with a small counter which does air-brushing on your skin for S$5. Next to that gift shop is the Restaurant, serving local and Western food.
Walking thru the back door, on the left side is a small play area for kids, on the right side is an open massage area with 3 parrot in separate cages and in front is the swimming pool with a small counter playing some music.There is also playgrounds with the beautiful beaches beyond it.
The room is big and clean with a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and beach.
The massage was very good and relaxing, in rooms overlooking the beautiful beaches too.
Overall I'd say is good, service is very good although some of the staff don't speak English well. I also took the jet-ski and the staff there really looked after us throughout.
Food is expensive, a plate of Mee Goreng costs S$8.50 before tax and service charge. Breakfast was so-so, many choices but taste-wise not so good. I ordered room service, Fried Rice w Chicken Wing and the chicken is not fresh.
If you intend to go out, by taxi would be S$10/hr and by bus would be S$5 to and fro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa