IFor a person who usually travel with aged parents and a toddler, cleanliness and amenities are my utmost priority. Although this time round my travelling to Batam is solely for a 2D/1N Golf Getaway trip, I still have the same demands where accomodation is concerned.
It was my first trip to Batam and indeed I was pleased with my stay in BVBR. The check-in was very smooth and the hotel handled our golf bags instead of having us to lug it up to our room. Even when we decided to bring the bags up at night to prepare for the next game, the bell boy did it in a jiffy. The staff were very kind and attended to all our request promptly and get our transportation for all our transfers without delay.
The room and bathroom were very clean, the seaview was gorgeous. The breakfast in the morning was good, too! Had a while to look about within the premise and I was pleased with what I saw. The pool is very clean (I mean, I've been to hotels where the water is just stagnant and murky, yucks!), the kids section was done up nicely with IKEA kids furnishing and there were 3 huge cages with a parrot each.
The accomodation is fantastic, food is good. There's a spa there b ut I didn't have the time to check it out myself. The price list showed that the a la carte spa services are reasonably priced.
Just a little minus is that the place is too far from the centres such as Jodoh and Nagoya. A taxi trip down costs $15 but we took the $30 to and fro trip for 3 hrs booking so we could travel around the town area. It took us 40 mins to get to the Mega Mall from the hotel.
However, if the town doesn't fancy you and your objective is just a pleasant family getaway and golf, this place is great. I see many young people, kids and the elderly as well.
I will certainly bring my kids there, on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa