Sitia beach city resort & sap is a great hotel. The hotel's personnel is very friendly and helpful. The food served at the hotel for breakfast, lunch and dinner are excellent. Big variety can satisfy demanding clients. The spa services were great.
Sitia is also a great destination with many places to discover and one can always find beaches to swim. There are also nice villages with great taverns. Mohlos village is a picturesque village and there is a great tavern there called koxylia owned by George Fragiadakis. Serves excellent food and the prices are fantastic.
I visited my self the "Richty gorge". After walking for about half an hour there is a nice waterfall and i swam in its waters. The island Cryssi was also great to visit and the crystal clear blue, green and turquoise waters on the north side of the island were superb.
Sitia is a place definitely worth visiting and Sitia beach city resort & spa hotel is a great hotel to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being the only 5-star hotel in Sitia, our hotel is located on a private sandy along the bay of Sitia, just 300 meters away from Sitia city center, the marina and various shops and traditional tavernas. The hotel was completely renovated, while it still keeps its distinctive architecture coming from the late 70s design culture. With 162 rooms (conventional, suites, bungalows) our hotel offers all the comforts necessary for an enjoyable accommodation and a memorable summer vacation, while our restaurant offers a huge variety of culinary delights, including Greek and Cretan cuisine and cooked-to-order daily specials. Sitia hotel provides a wide range of facilities, where our guests can enjoy all-day sport activities and entertainment. In our lush gardens you will find peace and relaxation, while in our spacious pool area and on the beach you can try various sea and water sports. In addition, you can try our spa programs and services, provided by our highly professional staff. Finally, regarding transportation, a bus stop that connects the hotel with famous sightseeing (like Vai Palm Forest and Zakros Palace) is located directly outside the resort. Sitia Beach City Resport & Spa is only 1.5 Km away from Sitia Airport and 120 Km away from Heraklion Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sitia Beach City Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sitia Beach City Resort And Spa
- Sitia Beach City Hotel Siteia
- Sitia Beach City Resort & Spa Crete