We arrive at Sitia , from Heraklion airport , after a 2 hour drive , (with a local Sitia taxi we found on internet ) . The hotel is right next to the beach , at the edge of the town . Very quiet area , safe , and clean . The hotel staff are from the friendliest we ever had experienced . The rooms are very spacy , and ours was with the beachfront view . I am Greek oriented and my husband from UK , and both were very pleased with the surroundings , and the Greek look design . The buffet ( we had the all inclusive package ) has a large variety of tasty foods , deserts and drinks , that pleased us both . The access to the beach is just few step away , and the sea is super clean . You really don't need to hire a car to visit Sitia , because the center of the town is just 10-15 minutes away ( walking ) . Typical Greek port city with the feeling that you are in the main land , and not in an island . A thumb down to the municipal authorities , for NOT keeping the town clean . The center square was filled with bird poop , everywhere , and nobody seems to care . !! We tried the spa , one time only . The extra charge kept us away for the rest of the week .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being the only 5-star hotel in Sitia, our hotel is located on a private sandy along the bay of Sitia, just 300 meters away from Sitia city center, the marina and various shops and traditional tavernas. The hotel was completely renovated, while it still keeps its distinctive architecture coming from the late 70s design culture. With 162 rooms (conventional, suites, bungalows) our hotel offers all the comforts necessary for an enjoyable accommodation and a memorable summer vacation, while our restaurant offers a huge variety of culinary delights, including Greek and Cretan cuisine and cooked-to-order daily specials. Sitia hotel provides a wide range of facilities, where our guests can enjoy all-day sport activities and entertainment. In our lush gardens you will find peace and relaxation, while in our spacious pool area and on the beach you can try various sea and water sports. In addition, you can try our spa programs and services, provided by our highly professional staff. Finally, regarding transportation, a bus stop that connects the hotel with famous sightseeing (like Vai Palm Forest and Zakros Palace) is located directly outside the resort. Sitia Beach City Resport & Spa is only 1.5 Km away from Sitia Airport and 120 Km away from Heraklion Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sitia Beach City Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sitia Beach City Hotel Siteia
- Sitia Beach City Resort And Spa
- Sitia Beach City Resort & Spa Crete