“Nice little village restaurant”

Restaurace Na Pekarne
Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We had late lunch,so we missed daily menu,but we could easily pick from the card. Typical Czech food, nicely done

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed April 21, 2018

Everytime I am in the region I find it very hard to find good quality restaurants. I mean places with lovely presentation and good food too that are closer to fine dining. This was recommended by a friend and I loved it. What a gem to find. I had a dinner with my husband and the menu is brilliant it offers traditional food as well as more international type of dishes. I loved the wine menu. The food is presented so well and tastes great and it is affordable too. I am definitely coming back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Small vilage Velke Bilovice is 7minutes far from highway Brno-Bratislava. I can recomend to make break and taste food in restaurant Na Pekarne! Great dishes, very professional stuff. Very good prices- especially lunch menu.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

This was my favorite restaurant in this location. But my last few visit was really disappointment. Service was terrible, forget order, bring main food before starter, arrogant manner. Food was average if it will be for half price, then it will wort it. Sad but I don’t think I will come here again.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Velke Bilovice is a famous Moravian village in a wine region where you can stop on the way from Prague to Vienna. Everywhere around the village there are pensions and family-run wine cellars where you can get refreshments and taste local wine. Na Pekarne is a modern restaurant with air-conditioning (that is certainly not usual and could be very enjoyable during a hot summer day!). The menu is nice and creative, the wines are fine, the service attentive, the ambiance great! I have enjoyed a dinner here and I would certainly come back again.

Date of visit: July 2017