“Refreshing change”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Well if your fed up if the same old two for one menus and what a place with a little more about it then head for c2c. You'll not be disappointed by choice of food wine n stonking tunes ! Just missing a dance floor ! Greated by a charming young lady, freiya I think she was called n served by such a cute waiter jason he had to be hugged on the way out ! We went in strangers n came out family, can't wait to go back !!

There are newer reviews for Coast to Coast

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to take our two young sons out for dinner and decided to try Coast to Coast as we had seen it being built and promised ourselves we'd give it a go. The welcome we had from our waiter Dave was exceptional, I'm not really sure how he managed to make us feel quite so welcome within less than 30 seconds but he did it! Not in the corny way they do at Giraffe but he was so polite, so amenable, so helpful and so good with the children, without being over bearing, that I asked one of the managers over to pass on my thanks. Joey (manager from Australia) turned out to be equally lovely, but at no point did any of the service ever feel intrusive. Later on in the meal Juan (Portuguese manager) was engaging our youngest son and then we got chatting and we must have been chatting to him for 15/20 minutes before Jody (manager from South Africa) came over to introduce himself! We were laughing and joking and they made us feel like the only people in the restaurant. Although when I turned around to check the place was already pretty full at about 6:30 (Friday night) We arrived at 5 and left around 7 throughout the time the atmosphere was brilliant and I have never experienced such a personal and personable service anywhere for anything. We all had a really good time. I personally felt like I'd had a night out. I would definitely go back. Thank you to all the managers and to Dave.

Judy Baird

1  Thank Bootle_bum
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My sister and I decided to go out for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon and I must say I was extremely impressed. Not only was the restaurant nice inside but the staff were amazing. Britney, our waitress was absolutely excellent! She was very happy, friendly and very helpful and I must say it is the best service at a restaurant I have ever had. I would definitely return to coast to coast again, brilliant staff and lunch time menu is a bargain. Thanks again Britney :)

Kat & Rachel

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I can imagine that some items on the menu seem to be "pricey", but I'm a true believer, especially when it comes to food;

if you want good quality food then you will have to pay the price!

I've eaten here on a few occasions with my partner and we've ALWAYS left full and merry.

The staff are attentive, some would say too much. But so it should be for the price you pay.

The quality of the food is of a very high standard and the presentation is very good.

The atmosphere has always been good and the restaurant has always been busy.

Would I go here again? YES!!!!

I've uploaded pictures. Please see for yourself!

2  Thank JSPHILLIPS1
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Never been to Coat to Coast, but will certainly be back! Food was excellent and amazing value for money.
All the staff were amazingly friendly but our waiter, Jason, probably the best waiter I've had in a chain restaurant!

Been to Coast to Coast? Share your experiences!