“Just Perfect!”

Hotel Keos Katikies
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Korissia
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Keos would definitely be my choice of hotel when visiting the island of Kea! The location is very convenient as it is 5 mins away from the main port, very close to the beach and the port of Voulkari where all the restaurants and nightlife can be found. The breakfast is included in the price and you get to enjoy it in front of an amazing sea view. If you are a person that enjoys a good sunset, well, the location of the hotel is perfect for that, especially whilst enjoying one of their beautiful cocktails. The staff is very friendly and helpful and make you feel very welcome. The rooms were spacious and clean, the mattresses were extremely comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hotel Keos Katikies

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very nicely decorated, clean and spacious rooms with great view! Very nice touches included such as super comfy mattress and pillows and super soft fluffy towels. Breakfast was very rich with big variety. Very good location, close to the port and Vourkari, where all the night action is. Excellent service, friendly staff. Definite value for money. Cant wait to go back!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The rooms are very nicely decorated and very clean! What I loved was having breakfast overlooking the sea (their homemade chocolate vanilla cake is delicious) I strongly recommend it as I truly enjoyed my stay there!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

It reminded me of my stay at Santorini! The sunset is very beautiful.

Kea or Tzia is an island that I discovered lately and I became a fan straight away... Close to Athens with an easy access from the airport. The ferry takes you in an hour to the port of Kea. The hotel is literally at the center of the bay with an exquisite view from the rooms or from the hotel's bar. As a friend of mine stated, "one of the best hotel she ever visited for writing her books".

Very relaxing and comfortable. The personnel is very kind and helpful ready to provide you with any information you might need, taxi or reservation. I mostly enjoy visiting during the week as the hotel and the island are pretty crowded during the week-end. The beds are very very very sοft, and rooms are clean, nicely furbished and equipped with a small kitchenette and a fridge.

Breakfast was very nice with local traditional tastes. The overall score is very positive, considering the price asked. I also had the same problem with ms Bonvalma (previous reviewer) for the credit cards but as they gently explained me, this is due to the actual insecurity with the greek banking system. !00% understandable with what's going on there lately.

For sure I ll be back to enjoy the hotel, the sunset and the beautiful beaches of the island!!!

Room Tip: By far the best choice for the price paid in the island of Kea...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Konstantinosss
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Of course the place is very nice, with a wonderfull sea view !
We went from NAXOS and SYROS and better hotels with nice pool and close to the beach were chieper.
What is unacceptable is to have no choice for breakfast and only cash for payment is required.
We don't recommand this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank bonvalma
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The hotel is very modern as other hotels in kyklades the room style is as in most of islands with wooden roof, white walls and very comfortable beds. The breakfast has no wide range but it is delicious. You can enjoy your breakfast and your coffee or your drink at night with an amazing view of the port and the wonderful blue sea. We stay at this hotel because the previous one was very bad and we leave the island glad and satisfied. The employees are very kind.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We spent 3 amazing days at this superb hotel and all I can say us that everything about it is perfect. Our room was large and beautifully furnished. Great bed and quality bed linen. Excellent selection of toiletries. We had our own little patio area with table and chairs. The main cafe area has at least 6 different terrace areas so you and your group can be private in a public space. We had super breakfasts (which are served right up to 11.00am) here as well as many wonderful cocktails and snacky type meals. Everything is beautifully presented and the young lady owner and her staff are all so helpful and friendly.

The views are to die for and watching the sunsets from the cafe patio was a highlight each evening.

The hotel and it's gardens are all beautifully maintained and I can honestly say that this is the best place we've stayed in many years.

I would highly recommend a visit to Kea Island and this small hotel especially.

We took daily drives out to various recommended beaches and the swims we had were glorious. We also had meals out at various restaurants and all our experiences were excellent. We had a particularly good meal in the main village of Kea which is up a steep hill and very picturesque.

I am so grateful that our Greek friends introduced us to this island as I had not heard of it before. It's so much more enjoyable than being amongst 100's of badly behaved foreign tourists which one can encounter on the bigger, more well known Greek Islands.

Do yourself a favour and visit Kea.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Berkshire-Bug
Also consider these accommodations in or near Korissia
The Porto Kea Suites Hotel
#1 of 1 in Vourkari
Agrikea
Agrikea
#1 of 17 in Kea

Been to Hotel Keos Katikies? Share your experiences!