“Magical Time At Porto Kea Suites!”

The Porto Kea Suites Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Korissia
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We spent our wedding weekend at Porto Kea Suites Hotel in June 2010. The hotel is magnificently located (a seven minute walk from the picturesque port of Kea) and has achieved a sublime equilibrium between the island's traditional character and elegant, sophisticated design. The rooms are very spacious, independent like bungalows, well equipped and very clean.

It is there that we had our wedding reception, which proved to be a splendid event in spite of the fact that some tried to stop the music. The hotel owners, who had been very helpful throughout the preparations, had actually informed the police that a wedding party would take place on that day. Nevertheless, one can never be responsible for bitter/fussy neighbours... What was exceptional was the fact that the manager had the indoor hotel's reception area transformed in 20 minutes and the party went on until 05:30 am!

With an outdoor swimming pool, simple but excellent food and a very friendly staff, I definitely consider this to be the best hotel in Kea and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2010
There are newer reviews for The Porto Kea Suites Hotel

Reviewed July 31, 2010

I spend four wonderful days at this hotel. The location was perfect, the view to the port amazing, the staff helpful and servicable and the suites clean, comfortable with excellent decoration . Everything making us feel like home! We'll come back soon!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank MaryTasos
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We stayed with my husband in this hotel for 2 nights. I found the hotel expensive for what is offers. The room was spacious enough,clean but we had a small problem in the bathroom. The ants are "travelling over the sink" so we get a little bit disappointed. The breakfast was good but nothing special. I don't have any complains from the stuff but I don't think that it deserves so much money.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 4, 2010

The Hotel Porto Kea suites is a lovely, quiet and peaceful spot.. I found tranquility on a unspoiled Greek island called Kea, just off the mainland of Greece,
We were served a generous buffet breakfast daily. The freshest of fruit, greek yogurt and honey, eggs, bacon etc....

The staff were exceptionally nice and always helpful.

The view from my room overlooking the port was very picturesque.
My room was large, with greek island decor. It had internet and AC. The staff kept the room spotless. The only down side was the shower which was quite small.

The pool area was beautiful, well kept and staffed for food service..

I loved my stay at Porto Kea Suites.

I would love to return.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank foodie305
Reviewed June 23, 2010

I spent two nights at Porto Kea Suites in a mid season period. The hotel is extremely expensive for what it offers while the staff is rude and unfriendly. I found the location to be really mediocre, the scenery around the hotel indifferent, while the hotel's beach is in the gulf next to the island's port. At least the rooms were nice and clean and the area around the swimming pool is charming. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone mainly because of the staff. I am not referring to everyone working in the hotel evidently.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank gls12_3045
Reviewed June 22, 2010

I stayed 3 days/2nights at the Porto Kea Suites during the wedding weekend of some friends. I would not recommend this hotel to anybody, as I was really disappointed by it. Although the hotel is quite new and the rooms are comfortable and clean, the hotel staff is unbelievably rude while they do not seem to care to resolve any of the problems/ concerns that customers have.Furthermore, taking into mind the extremely low quality of the services rendered, I find that this hotel is inexplicably expensive. I shall never again stay at the Porto Kea Suites nor recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank ek1453
Reviewed June 22, 2010

I went to Porto Kea Suites for a wedding. The couple was wonderful and had organized a magnificent wedding. The Porto Kea Suites on the other hand was totally unorganised. They stopped the music really really early because a neighbour was complaining ...(should always inform your neighbours....!!!)
The responsible manager was not there, and a quite rude woman that was in charge was totally impolite and useless.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Aaa06
Also consider these accommodations in or near Korissia
Hotel Keos Katikies
Cape Sounio, Grecotel Exclusive Resort
Agrikea
Agrikea
#1 of 17 in Kea

Been to The Porto Kea Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!