Beautiful pool and surroundings. Very friendly staff. Large rooms with very comfortable beds. A low key atmosphere on a relaxed and quiet island. Walking distance from the ferry and from good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying at the edge of the port of the Island, nearby the quaint church of St George, this luxury Hotel, proud Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is a wonderful retreat overlooking the port and providing endless views to the Aegean Sea. Our hotel reflects a fusion of modern aesthetics with the traditional style of the island, ensuring delectable moments of unwinding and rejuvenation for our discerning guests, standing out among Island's Hotels in Greece. The narrow pebbled paths meandering from one building to the other, passing through an idyllic garden and an amazing pool setting delightfully guide guests through the unique experience of , an exquisite environment for a short escape or a longer holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Porto Kea Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Porto Kea Hotel Korissia
- The Porto Kea Suites Hotel Greece