The hotel is located a couple of minutes drive from the main port but away from the noise of the port. A very clean and friendly place with a nice garder, pool and sea view. The beach is just across the street.
The suites are large and very well kept with big beds, microwave, fridge & sink, and air conditioning or a ceiling fan for the warm summer nights. The only problem in the room was the noise of the fridge which was easy to fix by just switching it off for the night.
Breakfast is the usual buffet plus a couple of warm egg dishes. Breakfast bythe pool is a good relaxing start.
There is a free wifi area in some areas of the hotel which did not seem to work properly but there is also a free state networks that works ok. There is aslo an internet corner and ethernet plugs.
Free parking and rent a bike option. The location is good so with a bike you can visit a few beaches and tavernas on the way.
I would avoid the rooms by the pool because they can get a bit noisy from the pool.
Some garden view rooms will also have sea view since they are small villas facing the sea.
The restaurant will serve food by the pool which is fairly priced and decent.
Value was good since it was low season, on high season it might be a premium price but you wont need to ask for more if you can afford it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying at the edge of the port of the Island, nearby the quaint church of St George, this luxury Hotel, proud Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is a wonderful retreat overlooking the port and providing endless views to the Aegean Sea. Our hotel reflects a fusion of modern aesthetics with the traditional style of the island, ensuring delectable moments of unwinding and rejuvenation for our discerning guests, standing out among Island's Hotels in Greece. The narrow pebbled paths meandering from one building to the other, passing through an idyllic garden and an amazing pool setting delightfully guide guests through the unique experience of , an exquisite environment for a short escape or a longer holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Porto Kea Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Porto Kea Hotel Korissia
- The Porto Kea Suites Hotel Greece