All reviews sea view golden beach swimming pool extra parking beaches thassos
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay in the Maranton Beach Hotel. The hotel itself is located right just at the sea side and has got a lovely view. The offered food is great, roo. S are just fine. Highly recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

For 4 star Hotel need a lot of renovation! The staff is very nice and helpful, but overall need 2-3 animator staff, renovation, parking and sea side is nearly 5 meters. If need just place to sleep it is more than enough!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I went there on vacation with my family and we were very disappointed! Food was the same the entire time, rooms were full of mosquitos and wasps everywhere. The pool is cold and no beach really. Otherwise it was clean

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Once on vacation, a lot of dreams, when I saw the hotel and the surroundings, I wanted to leave no more.
Why ? The first impression leaves a lot to be desired, the unguarded hotel, the interior courtyard with baling and dirty cars can be parked in an area full of demolition and dust residues, and the covered and civilized parking was blocked, having access just before payment of an additional fee to the accommodation ...
If I arrived at the accommodation, let me say a few here too. Upon arrival, the accommodation was quite fast, meaning somewhere around 11-12. I paid online for booking 30% in advance, the difference was to be paid at the hotel, but I did not think it would be so quick to take the money, that is, on arrival, probably until the departure we were seeing all the deficiencies of the hotel and "offered" services and we did not pay anymore.
I entered the room with a superior family room, meaning: two rooms separated by a hall where there was a bathroom with a double bed, a balcony with a sea view. Everything was good and good until I let go to AC that one was evacuating a table next to the mirror, and another in a bucket placed on the wardrobe, the bucket that was filled even 2 days by running the water on our clothes in the wardrobe .... And if we were convincing enough, you found out that we found a lizard in the children's room ... and we just managed to get her out of the room ... and I was on the second floor.
There was no meal in the restaurant without a second viasp in the food, and they walked leisurely on the food trays, and on the restaurant's terrace there is no question of staying with the wasps. Besides the repetitive food that you had the feeling that you are eating the same daily dishes that can change the color of the sauce, it was also a little quantitative in relation to the number of tourists serving the meal, that is 10-15 servings to 30 people ...
The beach was under any criticism, not covered with some sunbeds, insufficient for those accommodated, and at the pool, I would not have stayed even if I had not seen it since the water was dirty and actually gave you tears as chlorine contained ...
The hotel does not even offer you a leisure time, being in a deserted area.
I do not recommend unless you want to spoil your vacation.

Room tip: best view , Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2018

The hotel is located in the east of the island, between the best sandy beaches- Golden Beach and Paradise Beach. The southern part of the island isn`t far away.
The location is good if you intent to move around by car.
The food is medium, and coffee is only instant, the regular caffee must be payed separately.
On site there are a lot of wasps which are covering the food, making the dinner an unpleasant experience. The personell do make nothing to deal with those insects, like coffee smoke or something.
The hotel is clean. Meanwhile, the greek ospitality is not present here, they are only doing their job.
The parfking places are not regulated at any kind, but extra parking space is available in the neighbourhood.
They have own pool and own beach, but only for small swim and for the sunshine view.

Room tip: sea view second floor
Date of stay: August 2018