Parklane Motor Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$102
$94
Agoda.com
$69
  • Free Internet
Auckland Newmarket Motel(Auckland Central)
$61
  • Restaurant
Siesta Motel(Remuera)
$53
Dilworth Motel(Auckland Central)
$86
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the roadswimming poolglass domelovely hostsconference roomservice at receptioneasy accessshort drivebed was comfortablestayed nightscornwall parkaucklandbalconiesmoonvenuemotorwaylaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed for two nights whilst visiting Auckland. Excellent value. Staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. Internet rates were cheap ($5 for 1hr). Bed was comfortable and room was clean. Easy access to buses and ferries to get to city centre. Also easy access to shops, restaurants and banks. Recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
ParklaneMotorLodge, General Manager at Parklane Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Hi Maurice
It was a pleasure having you stay with us recently and am delighted that the service and cleanliness was up to standard We are in a fantastic location and am pleased it was handy to everything you required, We hope to see you again soon
Many Thanks Mandy & Clair

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great Location, very friendly and helpful staff. Cheap internet and affordable prices.

I arrived in Auckland and wanted an early check at 9am and this was made available to me as it meant it could freshen up before i went to my meeting through out the day.

Recommended

Room Tip: Best to get ground floor bythe pool, albeit unheated:-) No fitness centre or restuarant but close to plenty of excellent restuarants just a few minutes drive.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hi Matthew, we do realize that some of our guests do have early meetings so we were happy to accommodate you with an early check-in if there is a room available we do have a mini gym onsite located on level one, this information is located in the compendium in each room
We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at Parklane Motor Lodge after my company booked a Training Seminar there that night. For convenience, they also booked a room for overnight accommodation. I was so impressed that I booked a second night and traveled back to the Motel that night. The Training room holds 50 people easily and was catered for in house. Everything was set up for us well ahead of time and nothing was too much trouble. The Motel Team - Mandy, Clair and Kelly are amazing. There is nothing that they won't do to make your stay enjoyable and memorable! Suggestion - Ask for a "Starlight" room, it's a "round" room - like a big glassed in dome roof with your own private balcony - it's like sleeping under the stars! Excellent mini kitchen set up, well stocked fridge and munchies. The king bed was ridiculously comfortable, I wish I could have stayed awake longer to enjoy the stars whilst lying in bed. Breakfast downstairs was also well appointed. No free Wifi but it can be paid for at the reception. Big Thumbs up for this Motel - Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a "Starlight Dome Room" - amazing feeling of sleeping under the stars!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Hi Dan
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback, it was a pleasure having you here as well
we now have a new nickname for our penthouse room so thank you very much, we have now also upgraded the TVs to flat-screen so you will notice a few changes when you come back
Thanks Mandy & Clair

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I had traveled to NZ for a business trip and found the place really nice and convenient. Amanda and her staff were helpful which was great. I did notice that on the first 2 days of my stay, house cleaning wasn't done up properly, I had clean towels but the bathroom wasn't cleaned and the bed wasn't made.
Nonetheless, it's a very nice place to stay at for short term trips as they've also got a pool which was plus!
All in all, I would recommend this place for business travelers off on short trips.

Room Tip: If you're there for a business trip, best you stay in the rooms closest the reception area. The rooms near the pool tend to be a bit noisy at night with guests lingering around the pool area.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ParklaneMotorLodge, Manager at Parklane Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our motel, I do apologise the servicing was not done to the standard we expect of our cleaning staff, we rely on our guests letting us know when they check out or the day of the issue so it can be remedied straight away. I hope we do see you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

A friend and I stayed on a Sunday night and chose Parklane for its close proximity to the Logan Campbell Centre as we were going to a concert there. I'm really pleased to have found this motel and will definitely stay there again. The girls at reception, who I met when I checked in, were just great...friendly, smiley and efficient. They made a great impression on me and I just knew that, had my friend or I needed anything(which we didn't - the room was fine) we'd have been looked after. We stayed in a very clean room on the second floor, closest to the road, and we really didn't notice road noise at all. A little gem.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Hi Leigh
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know the great service you received, first impressions do count for our guests and I am so glad that our staff made you feel so welcoming. We look forward to seeing you again soon.