See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 13, 2017

At $119 night wasnt expecting much. Now I know its way overpriced. Dirty outside with old supermarket trollies, cigarette butts etc. Bathroom terrible. Wood all swollen up with water damage, drawer stuck shut. Shower filled up with water.

Just microwave and no sink. Suspect bedding!!

Two nights here. Got back at 3.40 from work to find motel not serviced, bed not made, rubbish not taken, soaked towels still on floor. Oh boy. No apology from service lady. Obviously used to complaints. Told me there was nothing wrong with the shower

We spend 80 nights in motels around NZ annually. We rarely spend over $130 a night and normally are very satisfied. We just need clean and good service We wont be back as this was one of if not the worst stayed in. $60 a night more in keeping with what you get Dont say you havent been warned

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

I had booked this place for a quick business trip this week, and then due to living in Wellington and being affected by the earthquakes and floods I had to cancel part of my trip, AirNZ came to the party and offered only to charge a part service fee to change any flights, I called to ask if they could cancel my booking and get a refund, my card had already been charged a nights accom but I never stayed, they knew in advance I wasn't coming the guy rung me back and offered me a credit, but I don't ever go to Auckland, this was a one off business trip and I just felt that they didn't even care about the natural disasters etc, they would have re let my room out and made 2 x the money I am thinking, I told them I was disappointed and he was going to call me back after checking with manager but never called me back, They were not even prepared to do a partial refund.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Stayed 3 nights. The unit had people smoking in it before and was not aired, the pillows even smelt. No cooking facilities, except a micro on a top shelf which could be very dangerous. There was kettle and toaster. No sink. Had to use the batheroom sink which I hate it and I find it yuk... Three days the bed was not made , the batheroom was not cleaned, no rubbish bin in the batheroom. All they did was replace the towels.

Room Tip: Could hear trains at night which was very loud.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank anilata
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Right from when we walked in it was run down and dirty. Carpet worn & stained throughout. Beds, sheets & towels not washed properly. Generally dusty & dirty. Poorly run. Was obviously beautiful in its day. And the Wifi only give us 250MB for 3 days,extra need pay by ourselves. Shame. This is the worst motel, Never gonna come back. Poor reception service.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank junior778
Reviewed December 12, 2016

Obviously been a nice motel complex in the past but being allowed to get run down with small easy to fix problems, maintenance and upkeep being allowed to slip. For $165 a night we expected better. It might be acceptable in India but not NZ. Eg. hole in wall, dirty around stove elements, wheel missing on seat, lack of wifi, mouldy shower door.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family