“Good location”

and 1 more site!
Casa Nemo Beach Resort and SPA
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Sabang
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Our bungalow like all of the others overlooked a beautiful azure blue ocean, and clean beach.
Not much beyond the location. The trip advisor and Agoda ad. Said that there was TV, but NO TV.
The food was tasteless, except for the soto ayam ,which was nice. They need to change the cook, not even any salt or any other seasoning in any of the food we ate. The filtered water in the room was great, as it saved on wasting plastic bottles of water every day. There was supposed to be boiling water from the same water dispenser to allow making tea n coffee, BUT that also didn't work. SO, no tea n coffee in the room. I was sick with the flu, and wanted to take my food to my room, but was not allowed to for fear of mice coming( to eat the crumbs I assume). Breakfast was not included, which we actually didn't mind, as we prefer to eat our own fruit in the morning anyway, in defiance of the kitchen natzi who would have liked us NOT to have ANY food in our room.
The room had a very slow fan, which we could not feel once the mosquito net was in place. So, very hot and uncomfortable to sleep at night even with the front doors open to allow the sea breeze in.
Definitely not as it is represented on the internet. Ok if you go there not expecting much, except the lovely outlook, and good snorkelling.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Casa Nemo Beach Resort and SPA

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Casa nemo make the best saturday night ever for me.. With live music.. I love it!! I love it!!
Very very kind of people here.. FJ, Balqis, and all of people here! I love this place.. Nice place for everyone..!!

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank cimoot
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Loved it, great place for all types of travellers. I felt like part of the cartoon. Thanks for a great last night Jean Luca , the Indonesian language lessons a highlight of the evening. I recommend Casa Nemo to anyone wanting a comfortable humble stay. All you need is here food company snorkelling and the opportunity for adventure or just the space to relax.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Fell in love at first sight with this place . Everything was perfect. The bungalow. The view. The restaurant. The people. The beach . Awesome. I am so in love with the place. I went diving too. And I will definitely return soon!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 7, 2014

its a superb environmental concerned resort with a very romantic mood. with the privacy surrounding, its a very peaceful & cosy place to stay. i got the best view of the nature from my room. the staff of this resort are very friendly and always ready to give a helped.thank u Fj for the excellent service!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Thank you FJ and all Casa Nemo staff for making our 5 days stay there memorable. You work hard and still seem to enjoy the tourist company. We were welcomed from the first moment. We experienced friendliness and received plenty of hugs as we were part of the large family. The accommodation may be considered basic, but it covers all necessities. We enjoyed great food and drinks and activities including snorkelling and touring the island. The Casa Nemo staff were very helpful in arranging all transport which showed up punctually each time. The place is a good value for money for people of all ages – fully recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wieslaw S
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went there last week and was very impressed with the hotel. Very good view of the ocean, welcoming services. All is good and pretty much enjoyed my stay. More of just chilling, activities such as snorkeling is available and rental were free for the equipment. The food and drinks is of good portion but not as nice compared to other places. We were lucky to have a great becak driver to show us around town for cheap, I would recommend this guy, Ivan is his name, number is +62 823 70752114

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank naz17
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sabang
Hermes Palace Hotel
#3 of 6 in Sabang
Iboih Inn
Iboih Inn
#2 of 7 in Pulau Weh

Been to Casa Nemo Beach Resort and SPA? Share your experiences!