“an amazing view.....”

and 1 more site!
Casa Nemo Beach Resort and SPA
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Sabang
Reviewed September 1, 2013

maybe because of the person I spent my time here, that I really care, maybe because I really needed to relax, but this is the place..... the place you can forget your watch, because you don't care anything but the sound of the sea, playing like a music anytime. Thanks to Balqis and your kindness and Iskander , Mam and all the personnel of Casanemo. Suggest you this place is only a pleasure, spend your time here is gift everybody deserve.

1  Thank huey70

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Casa Nemo is probably the best accommodation on Pulau Weh and the staff including the manager Balqis, are gorgeous. The white sand beach at the front of the resort is lovely especially when compared to Freddies next door which just doesn't measure up aesthetically. We snorkelled every morning and saw a large variety of fish. My family were treated with courtesy and respect; nothing was of too much trouble, although at times the language barrier led to complicated negotiations (but that makes travelling more interesting).
On the down side the food is very ordinary, menu limited and service for this disorganised. We enjoyed the food at Freddies a lot more. There is also much noise from the beach side bar at night, so if you want peace and quiet this may not be the place for you. The rooms also require some maintenance but I think this is due to the climate more than any thing else. We had some problems with the bill which needed to be addressed after we left as there was no record of the deposit we paid and it was not taken off our bill correctly, but Balqis has assured us that they will transfer money owed back to our account.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BeckM393
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been lucky to get to travel to Pulau Weh many times in the past few years, and Casa Nemo is my favorite place to stay on the island. Tranquil place with a quiet, private beach, clean accommodation, nothing but the sound of wind and ocean when you sleep. Great food, excellent management, and always an interesting crowd of tourists hanging out together drinking on the deck bar at night. The resort arranges diving and pickups with Rubiah Tirta divers, out in Iboih Beach, which is also the oldest and best dive operator in Aceh. I can't recommend Casa Nemo highly enough.

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank BobbyAceh
Reviewed August 14, 2013

fantastic tranquility at the most amazing beach front.. I think this is easily one of the best resorts in Pulau Weh! intimate jungle atmosphere with super friendly staff! The owner, Balqis, is a great host and will make everyone feel welcome!... Great rooms, which are all with balcony overlooking the ocean, and nice restaurant with wifi :) I'm hoping I can go again soon..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank lindhardt2013
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The owners are really nice and friendly (Balqis, Ollie & Mamah :-*) They treat every visitor attentivelly.
Hammock in every bungalow hehehe and I got permit to play music from my iPod :p
I will come back to Casa Nemo someday.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anggie Z
Reviewed August 11, 2013

There is no other place to stay in Pulau Weh than Casa Nemo! Booked for 4 nights we stayed 6 ;-)
The owners are really nice and friendly - Balqis and Gianluca. They made us feel welcome and made sure we had everything we needed to have a great time.
The bungalow (number 4) has an amazing view, with a balcony and hammock overlooking the beach and sea. The room has a big confy bed, mosquito net and ceiling fan. The bathroom is clean. Drinking water is provided in the room.
As it was my birthday, Balqis organised a surprise birthday cake, which was absolutely wonderful - thank you so much!
The snorkelling is great - there a absolutely loads of fish.

1  Thank bellebretagne
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights and were very happy we did. It was a very relaxing place where you could easily spend a week. The bungalow had beach and seaview and was decorated simply and stylish. The room was very clean. You can use free facilities like mineralwater in the room and snorkelinggear. Friendly staff and the owner Balqis is very willing to give you any information or help you arranging a trip. The food is good, but next door at Freddies even more special.

1  Thank Kris J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sabang
23 mi away
Anoi Itam Resort
Anoi Itam Resort
#3 of 5 in Sabang
Olala Cafe Bungalows and Restaurant

Been to Casa Nemo Beach Resort and SPA? Share your experiences!