Hotel has been centrally booked for our group in this little village of Maasdijk, which became quite famous in NL, due to the film "New kids Turbo". The hotel is a family hotel in the xth generation and is led with a lot of heart. The rooms are spacey, the location is next to the beautiful church. The bathroom still has one of those shower curtains made from cloth, which I persoannly don't like, but that is just a minor detail. Service is key in the hotel, the food is nice and you can also try many local dishes.
+ free WiFi
+ good traditional food
+ nice view (church)
+ Fans of "New kids Turbo" can even visit the kiosk, which is close by
- very steep stairs, no elevator, might be difficult for older or handicapped people
- bathroom has the cloth shower curtains
- room has central warming, so it took a while till the room got warmer (sunny & nice during the day, but at night it was close to freezing)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Boer Goossens in Den Dungen. The hotel offers modern rooms with private facilities. The hotel has a restaurant and a cozy brasserie with a bar. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel and there are plenty of parking spaces. There are also excellent possibilities for biking and walking in the area. Highway A2 is a short distance away awel the 's-Hertogenbsoch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Boer Goossens: Hotel Cafe Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.