“Fantastic apple and blackberry pie!!”
Review of Tia's Heritage Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tia's Heritage Cafe
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I stopped in one day as we fancied a cup of tea and took a shine to the look of the apple and blackberry pie. It was amazing - great flaky pastry, packed with filling, no cinnamon (excellent for our tastes) and a great dollop of ice cream on the side. Highly recommend the pie!!

1  Thank SteveH250

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife and I stumbled upon Tia's as we were looking for a decent place to eat in the area. The outside was interesting, so we decided to stop for a look. It has a good menu with enough variety to handle meat eaters, seafood lovers and vegetarians. Both of us ordered seafood dishes, and were very pleasantly surprised by the size of the portions we received. Not only were the portions large, but they were very nicely displayed and tasted great!! Service was very friendly and we got great value at reasonable cost. As an added benefit, it is close to the Butchart Gardens. I would highly recommend it!!

1  Thank gmdalberta