We have stayed here before, mainly when on business. Recently my husband completed a feedback card and we were surprised with a free nights accomodation, breakfast and late checkout.
We were upgraded on arrival to a refurbished room on the 4th floor which was nice. Lovely new bathroom, good size room and a view of the water.
Breakfast was nice, farily standard hotel fare.
We had a drink in the bar on arrival and found the staff friendly.
Overall, a lovely stay, thanks Waipuna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre is one of New Zealand's largest and most comprehensive Auckland conference centres and hotel accommodation venue. Primarily dedicated to staging conferences, meetings, exhibitions, product launches, seminars and special events. We are just 15 minutes from both Auckland City and Auckland's International Airport. Waipuna is set amongst 6.26 acres of parkland overlooking a picturesque saltwater lagoon. Our prestigious 4-star hotel accommodation and superb guest facilities, include 450 free off-street car parks, internet, restaurant and bar options, and a swimming pool, spa and gymnasium for your use. We have 148 spacious hotel accommodation options ranging from Bureau rooms to Presidential suites perfect for families, holiday makers, corporate traveller, or romantic weekend getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waipuna Hotel And Conference Centre
- Waipuna Lodge
- Waipuna Hotel Auckland
- Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mount Wellington