“Top Lunch”
Review of Dexter Burger

Dexter Burger
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Purley
Description: Dexter Burger is a high quality fast dining experience coming to Purley summer 2015. The concept of two friends Stewart Dunkley and Nicholas Mason.
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

First visit did not disappoint. Chicken burger was succulent ... sweet potato fries were delicious and chilli jam was divine. Service very friendly . I would highly recommend. Enjoy.

1  Thank 86kimt

Reviewed February 10, 2019

We have been a few times since my last review - it is a family favourite. The burgers are so tasty and the rosemary fries delicious. We went last night and were served by a friendly waitress and are still as happy there as the first time we went. We shall keep returning. The only downside is the slightly odd smell as you walk through the door but once your food arrives you don't notice it. Pick up a loyalty card - after your 6th stamp you get a free burger and fries.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

It is a small and friendly place - the best burger and courgette chips - highly recommended! Very friendly witness! Love it! Especially the chilly source!

Reviewed January 28, 2019

Went there last Sunday (Jan 2019) with my wife and had an a very good breakfast. My wife had the eggs benedict with spinach and I had the full breakfast. Could not fault any of it. Reasonable prices good quality food.We were the first to arrive but by the time we were done it was about quarter full.
We also had a cappuccino and americano coffee. Not the best quality coffee has to be said. Americano had a slightly bitter aftertaste and my wife complained that the cappuccino was not hot enough. Despite this, we would visit again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Had lunch with my wife here this afternoon and was kore than pleasantly surprised with the service and quality of food. We promptly ordered 2x chicken burgers with the pesto topping, which came with fries and we opted for the additional homemade chipotle mayo and jalapeño topping to the fries.

Whilst waiting for the burgers, we were treated to some salted popcorn and an reeses peanut butter shake... The shake was superb , it had the fine balance of sweetness and bits from the reeses..

Following onto the burgers, the buns looked like they were steamed and went well with the flatted chicken breast Which was smothered in the pesto dressing.

Having had a few of chicken burgers in my time, I can tell you this was among the top 3! A favourite contender to a burger franchise on the US west coast (Carl’s jnr).

All in all, we will be back for more for sure!

Date of visit: January 2019