we are still here... and i just write this review in our amazing panoramic villa. the raffles is best choice for having reaxed holiday from busy work at home. rooms are amazing, pool never had one like this! just great... people lovely... friendly and honest... beach small but proper and nice.... natur around is growing and people everyday working with lot of love on it.... best: i can't describe this amazing, beautiful view from our terasse... !!!!
room for improvement: we stay 13 days here... with halfboard...menuecard is repeating with specials and a la carte is very small, if you don't eat fish :-( we decide for the hotel, in case of internetdescription... 2 restaurants... 1 cafe&poolbar but in fact there is only 1 for dinner (exept special evenings...)... so it's little bit hard to find for next week alternation for dinner.
BUT: everything what we eat until today was delicious!
2-3 parasol on the beach and poolarea would be perfect ;-)
we would recommend raffles everytime and are happy to stay 1 week more @ paradies
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From across the continents of Europe and Asia, the legend of Raffles now extends to the enchanting islands of the Seychelles, cradled at the heart of the Indian Ocean. Raffles Praslin Seychelles presents an all-villa Seychelles luxury resort nestled within the stunning island of Praslin that was once declared the rediscovered Garden of Eden. This Seychelles hotel seeks to present guests with an escape where warm native Seychellois hospitality is infused with the enchanting touch of Raffles. Surrender to the sun-kissed allure of Anse Takamaka’s powdered sands, on to which spill the eighty-six spacious villas fashioned to assure lavish comfort. These private abodes offer a choice of whispering, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills. Be immersed in the relaxing therapies of the exclusive Raffles Spa, which coupled with the soothing embrace of unsullied nature, rejuvenate both body and spirit. Taste the distinguished flavours of the breezy Curieuse Seafood Restaurant, the local cuisine and Mediterranean delights of Losean or the light comfort food by the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Raffles Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raffles Praslin Hotel Anse Takamaka
- Raffles Seychelles Praslin Island