See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2019

My husband & I Love this Restaurante! The chili rellenos are authentic as well as the Chile’s en nogada.. delicious The spinach salad was huge.. enough for 2 people to share Excellent service & super clean..we just keep going back!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2019

Looking for a home away from home that’s centrally located in La Crucecita is close to the Huatulco beaches and is reasonably priced. Look no further than Posada Santa Clara this property is impeccably clean, provides excellent Mexican cuisine and Dona Carolina and family understand hospitality and the business of being the perfect hosts.

Room tip: You cannot make a bad choice at Posada Santa Clara
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

It’s too long of a story to tell but I had to switch hotels because the hotel i was staying in had no availability for the weekend. I made a reservation on line and everything was perfect from the minute I arrived. Staff is wonderful and very caring. Whatever you need during your stay, they will make life easy for you. No pool, but you can take a taxi to any of the beaches located very close.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Although not in the center of town it is well worth the short walk/cab over for some of the best Oaxacan meals we had on our whole trip! Carolina and her staff make everyone feel so welcome and the food is amazing in a charming atmosphere. Highly recommended even if you are not staying at the hotel you will be happy dining there. If you are traveling with children, the restaurant also has a cute little playground in sight of the tables.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2015

I have a long story but here goes...I got sick on a sailboat and ended up staying here nearly a month. We stayed in three of the 10 rooms and all three were grand. The beds are fantastic, very clean rooms and the staff is marvellous. There is a restaurant downstairs and the food is unbelievable! Even if you don't stay here come for the food. The place is family owned and they treated me and my family like we were theirs. They are lovely, warm people who speak very little English but we all became fast friends.

You can walk to anything from here and the taxis are close and very inexpensive.

Date of stay: April 2015