Trail's End Resort and RV Park at Indian Point
$76
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
$54
$60
$77
Quality Inn West(Branson)(Great Value!)
$81
QualityInn
Priceline
Golden Arrow Resort(Branson)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Green Valley Resort(Branson West)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2008

My family and I just returned from this place, WHAT A DUMP. I made numerous phone calls directly to this property and when I arrived, it was clear I was very mislead and misinformed about this property. My first clue should have been when I asked to see the room first, the Office clerk replied with, "we already have a $400 deposit and your not getting it back", so we were stuck. We stayed in their "NEW DELXUE CONDOS" that were built in the fall of 2007. We had to actually clean our own condo, there were dead bugs in the window sills, the windows were so filthy you couldn't see the view, the dishes had dust and grit on them, 2 of the patio chairs were broke, one of the VCR's ate a video tape, the oven had spills on the inside that smoked up the entire place when we tried to cook a frozen pizza, and the pullout sofa was suffed with Fruit Loops, Cherrios, dired liquid and some molding substance. The grounds were rundown, old, unkept and there were tall weeds everywhere. The pools were not maintained, appearing cloudy and had many particles floating in them, one of the kiddie pools was also unfiltered (I can't even describe how discusting it looked), it was a very disappointment, as we travel to Branson every summer.

I tried to bring all of these issues to the office staff, but they seemed to be unconcerned with any of it, they didn't even have a reply, just a blank face with no emotion. I was so angry that I stopped in the Indian Point Chamber of Commerce, the lady I spoke to was APPAULED and told me to call the front desk and ask for Owner, which I did, left a message every day during our week long stay, he never replided. At $189 a night, I should have had at least a clean condo and someone should have at least pretened to care about my neededs.

It's too bad, because they build about 5 new buildings and the condos, while they were plain in their decor and the furniture was old and worn (obviously they did not furnish the new condos with new furniture), the condos themselves were very spacious, but after not having my needs met, or even an attempt made, this place was the PITS and would not recommend it to my worst enemy. We spoke with other guests thoughout the week and they seemed to be complaining about the same things.

My recommendation for a nice condo in Branson that you do get the service and worth the price is across the street @ Stillwaters Condos.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank StLouisGal68
Reviewed July 25, 2008

i have stayed at trails end resort for 11 years,they have not upgraded 1 thing,still the same curtins,towels matress, sheets carpet. I asked last year if any upgrades were in the future,the front desk manager told me that last winter they were goin to remodel,but nothing?I guess if folks like me stoped staying ther they might get message!

2  Thank Wildman80
Reviewed July 21, 2008

We stayed at the Trail's End Resort Cabins during the 4th of July weekend and paid the price. 1. Since we stayed that weekend, rates were at a premium, but even at the half the rate, my expectations we're not met based on the information found on their website. 2. The cabin's are out of date and we had to get our window unit AC unit replaced while we there. 3. My wife and I and my kids all ended up with what obviously appears to be "bed bugs" bite all over. Once we got back home, we had to wash all of clothers before enter our house in fear of having brought some back with us. When I expressed my concerns to the front desk, they offer no solutions or even concerns and only blamed in it on the rain.

If I had it to do all over again, I would not stay here at half the price. When you can't even get a restful night sleep because you are worried about bugs biting you while in the bed, it's not worth it at any price.

I can not recommend this place.

2  Thank funbob40
Reviewed July 11, 2008

We stayed in one of the units in the 4-plex unit. It was very close to the pool and hot tub Our unit was not "fancy" but was enough to meet our needs. If you plan to sit inside all day, you will want to find a different place to stay. However, just for eating a few meals and sleeping it was fine.

The unit had 2 beds in it. Bring more pillows with you if you plan to stay as they only had 2 per bed. The TV was old but there were several channels to pick from other than just local channels and the picture was actually good for being such an old TV. It was on top of the refrigerator which made it difficult to get to and a short person would have to stand on a chair to get to the TV. It also made it difficult to watch because of the way everything had to be arranged in the room. The window unit A/C had to be on "high" or "off" so sometimes it was too cold which was better than being too hot since we were there in July. The chairs in the unit were very hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom was a full size bath with full size bath and shower.

The pool area was only about 25steps away from our unit. The pool was nice sized and went up to 9 feet deep. There was also a hot tub. The pool area was clean and there were plenty of chairs and tables. There was a small playground area next to the pool.

Our unit had a balcony with a picnic table on it with a great view of the lake in the backyard area. There was a charcoal grill below the balcony so cooking outdoors and eating was very easy and there was a great view.

I would recommend you make sure you know what type of unit you are renting. The people next to us thought they were getting a log cabin and were surprised to find they did not. They felt like the information on the resort's website was difficult to figure out exactly what type of facility they would be in. I did have to agree the information on the website is a little confusing as to what type of unit you are actually going to stay in.

Our son had a great time at the pool. We did not utilize any of the other ammenities at the resort so I cannot comment on them. We would be willing to return for another stay.

3  Thank tinjen
Reviewed June 21, 2008

Let me start with what we enjoyed. Indian Point had wonderful boats for rent at better rates than others we looked into. The boats are in good shape as well as the dock. The only thing that was a bit iffy was they want you to sign an open credit card incase you damage the boat in anyway. There is no insurance available and no one under 21 can drive the boats or jet skis.

There are alot of deer around the park-that was nice.

But....

The RV park was awful. The water is not close.The sites are small and trees are overgrown. We had a thorn tree over our picnic table. We cut it back so we could sit at the table. They have rvs for rent but some were not inhabitable. The people who rented one were moved. The said the telephone did not work or the shower and it was infested with ants. The window was broken and duct taped and you had to squeeze past the airconditioner to get in the door. Another rental rv user we spoke to said everything in his unit worked but it was not very clean. We spoke to several (7 families) rvers in the park all were first timers and we did not find anyone who was happy. All said they would not be back.

There are 3 mobile homes that appear to be occupied by staff and the police were there for several hours the first night. We truly felt like trailer trash.

I felt bad for my family since I had picked the park. When we first drove in I was disapointed on arrival. I told them it would be a nice spot once it was dark and we couldn't see. Then the cops showed up.

One rv site is on the side of the road on a hill. It was not level. The guy had the front of his camper on the ground and his only area was a very small deck and then a ravine. I was afraid someone would drive by and hit his camper it sticks out in the road.

The rv park seems like it was built in the 50's and appears to have had very little attention since. Our sewer hookup had no lid was only covered by a rock.

The trash dumpster is not within walking distance if you are carrying much trash.

There is a shower house available. I was thankful we did not need it. The toilet had no lid on the tank. There was no trash however.

There is very little room for kids to play and it would not be safe due to they layout. All the sites we looked at had a small patio or deck and then dropped of the slope. We felt they should level the place and start over.

When you look at their website you will not find any pictures of the park or spaces. We now know why.

There is a really nice rv park across the street that is a state park and they had beautiful sites. No pool but the lake is closer.

We tried to eat at a restaurant on the point one evening at 7 and the they were all closed.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family