“Yum!!”

The Elephant Shack
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Pupukea
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

As someone who is struggling with the lack of good food on the island. I'm not a fan of American food. I was so excited for my trip to the north shore. My sister was in Hawaii a year ago & said this is the only place she ate. She said it has the best thai she's ever had. I think she's right. Just delicious.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

We went here for lunch and had an excellent meal. The food was fresh and flavorful. The prices were very reasonable and the staff friendly, hope to return soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

This was great Thai food for being on the Oahu North Shore! Very large portion of Pad Thai, vegan/vegetarian friendly. We got to-go orders and they were made incredibly quickly (then we ate on the beach, would recommend for a sunset dinner). My noodles were on the dry side, but for the price and convenience it is a great restaurant.

1  Thank Nivetha S
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

So fresh, savory and really healthy food. Me and my buddy found this restaurant by accident walking down the street after surfing at Haleiwa Beach Park. Papaya salad was amazing.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We found this place with a quick search through google while staying on the North Shore.

We are a gluten free family and found the wonderful staff fully versed with what we could and couldn’t eat.

Pad Thai
Classic Fried Rice we’re our go to dishes. Wonderful flavours and large serves which are plenty for 2. Aimed to be shared so grab a couple and share.

We ate here close to 10 times over the 4 weeks we were there.