I travel for work a lot and am use to Hotel and Motel accommodation. Rarely have I had the need to give any hotel/motel a poor rating. I have recently had a lengthy stay at this motel (a stay for over a week) and ever since I arrived at the reception to check in...the staff at the reception have made me feel unwanted and unwelcome. Their behaviour has been most robotic and icy. Especially a lady Chantelle. She can really do with a lesson in customer etiquette and customer service. Her lack of empathy is unparalleled. The restaurant staff and room service staff save the day and help add some colour to the place..Make sure you dont order room service often, or go crazy with the menu bar ...they will ask you to pay right away and WILL NOT wait for you to checkout. Hello..If you are that nervous about your guests then take a holding deposit from your guests at the start of their stay...rather than making them pay on the spot. This made me feel like I am some sort of low life who has suddenly decided to stay in a posh motel....I guess they are not use to good quality people staying for long periods in their Motel. I hope the owners or snr. management reads my feedback and decide to look at the way in which they are conducting business ...or else this will lead to many poor reviews and loss of business. I know that I will never be staying here again....they have now lost my business and the business of my firm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Airport Motel and Convention Centre is a four star property that is situated minutes from the Tullamarine Airport and it is also situated only 5 minutes away from the very popular DFO Essendon. • Has a range of rooms to cater for a diverse market, from our basic four star motel rooms to our modern and contemporary Deluxe Business rooms• Included in the rate is our complimentary shuttle bus service that operates 24 hours a day seven days a week. • We also have free wireless internet available for all our guests and all rooms also include selected Foxtel channels. • All rooms also include full size iron/ironing board, hairdryer, refrigerator, mini bar, remote control LCD TV, individually controlled heater/air conditioner and same day dry cleaning service.For our guests going away for either business or pleasure we also offer our long term secure parking to store your vehicle with us whilst you’re away for a minimal rate of 8 dollars per day. The property includes an A La Carte Restaurant that operates for breakfast and dinner. Operating in the reception foyer we have a flight arrival/departure screen that will keep you updated on your flight times or you’re more than welcomed to ask one of our very friendly and professional staff members to give you assistance in finding that information for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Airport Motel & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Motel And Convention Centre
- Best Western Airport Motel & Convention Centre Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne