“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Pylle B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2011

I had a wonderful stay at Whitecroft Farm. I am not usually a "B and B" person, preferring the anonymity of a large hotel, but I stayed here on the recommendation of a friend back home in Canada. The owner, Joanne, was a warm and welcoming host and offered tea and cake upon my arrival which is a lovely touch. My room was beautifully clean and had everything I needed, and the shower was wonderful - the best water pressure I've ever experienced in the UK! The farm is located a little outside the town of Shepton Mallet and was convenient for me to visit family nearby. It is directly opposite the Bath and West Showgrounds and apparently very close to the Glastonbury Festival site. Jo cooked a lovely breakfast, which included home-raised eggs, bacon and sausages. I was introduced to the chickens, all of which have names, (Sandra, Ashley, Margaret...!), and fed them, which was a bonus! As well, Jo's lovely dog, Kargo, was a constant companion as I walked around the garden.
All in all, a lovely stay at Whitecroft Farm and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone looking for a great Bed and Breakfast experience!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pylle
Bannatyne Hotel - Charlton House
#5 of 37 in Shepton Mallet
The Shrubbery Hotel
The Shrubbery Hotel
#6 of 37 in Shepton Mallet

Been to Whitecroft Farm B&B? Share your experiences!