All reviews beautiful garden white sand divers nice pool lime soup diving school fresh food fish the owner ate here breakfast was delicious balinese style take care rent a scooter pancakes every morning vegetables atm
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We had a good time at Amed Harmony. The personel is extremely friendly! I was diving for two days and therefor I had to watch a Dvd (PADI). The dvd player didn't work properly. They changed the dvd players twice and they changed the televisions to make it work. The breakfast is nice and it is possible to rent a scooter bike at Harmony for 60k per day. Which is very useful in Amed. The room was fine. We had a couple of extra guests. (geckos) but that isn't very weird cause we see them everywhere we come.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2018

➕A lovely relaxed and small resort with lovely rooms, large and with a very comfortable bed and clean linen and towels. The room is nicely furnished. A mini fridge and kettle are always a big plus. There is TV in the room but no satélite, so no real use for us. The bathroom is partially open-air, with good water pressure and lots of hot water - the mosquitos are a little bit of a problem, but they try to take care of this and there is net around the bed in the room.

Refreshing pool, lush gardens and friendly, professional staff and I would recommend Harmony to anyone. Also, there is a very good diving school attached to the hotel. Would definitely recommend this place to stay, but it is at the quieter end of Amed, so just be aware of that. There are however a few really nice places to eat, an ATM and some small shops very close by. They are also aligned to a very good dive cente - White Sand Divers.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights whilst in Amed when I toured Bali. The experience I had here was incredible. The food delicious, I did not even want to find a restaurant for dinner. The Madi Madi was absolutely delicious!!!
The room was clean and tidy, and the small gestures of detail magnificent! I really felt welcome and the staff was incredibly friendly! I can highly recommend this place and will definitely return here!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights with my family. We got two bungalows and two deluxe rooms. Rooms and pool were clean and cozy. The highlight was the shower with open roof (so bali like). Breakfast was delicious. We ordered papaya salad for dinner and it was tasty. All the workers there was nice and polite. We had a blast staying there.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

I found this place online and booked it from a beach cafe in Amed. As I rode on my motorbike looking for it I began to hope it was a bit further from the centre and it was. Beautiful place and very good value. Sweet and friendly staff. I ate here on my first night as I was too tired to go out. Such delicious and fresh food. I can really relax here knowing all of this... Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2018