This establishment seems to spend little effort on keeping the rooms clean and updated. We rented a two bedroom apartment and what a disappointing experience it was.
1. The sheets on the bed were extremely thin, there was one blanket on each bed and at 5ft 1in inche I had to sleep in a fetal position to get my body covered, the blanket was so short
2. The air condition regardless of what temperature you thought you were setting it at came on very cold, so at night a blanket was definitely needed. It also stopped and started so loudly that every time it started it woke me from sleep, so I hardly slept during my stay
3. The walls are paper thin so you hear all the loud music and conversation well into the late hrs.
4. The bedroom had no windows
5. The utensils in the Kitchen were old and dirty; can opener that does not work, knife broken and dull unable to cut anything, fridge old and with a very bad smell
6. Two young kids cut their feet in the pool on broken tiles and the pool needed cleaning
7. The toilet smelled especially during the night
8. My personal opinion is that the establishment primarily caters for the locals and does not seem to think they warrant the same high standards of cleanliness and comfort that would be afforded a foreigner. I will certainly never stay here again. What an extremely disappointing place.
On a positive note
a. I have to say however that the staff did respond to the many request made by us to improve the comfort and cleanliness of the room, however we should NOT have needed to make these requests.
b. The kid enjoyed playing with the Monkeys
c. The location afforded easy access to the beach