I have had several spa days, at different hotels, in and around Southampton city; but Chilworth Manor will always remain my firm favorite, as I believe it offers the best value for money, some might say Chilworth Manor Spa is not as gran-duos and decadent as others around, but I know that it cannot be beaten price; its caring staff, warm atmosphere, good facilities and treatments that are quite simply second to none! My friends and I love relaxing and pampering ourselves with Kris and his team on Chilworth Manor spa days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor Hotel lies just 4 miles from Southampton, amongst 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Right next door to a conservation area, this wonderful retreat is worlds away, but not far away, from the city centre. An Edwardian Manor house, the hotel is an ideal place to get away from it all and is particularly peaceful for romantic breaks! Though close to Southampton city centre and port, and the transport links that take you there, we think you'll find more than enough to keep you occupied here at the hotel. Why not work out in our state-of-the-art leisure facilities, or treat yourself to some quality time in our spa?****FREE WIFI ***** FREE CAR PARKING ***** FREE USE OF HEALTH CLUB***** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton