The Royal Oak
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

everything was excellent and the food was amazing went with family of 26, food was very quick and was very tasty. lovely atmosphere lovely area. definitely not pub food.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Home made and locally grown food, an interesting menu and friendly, helpful staff. Each time we have visited the restaurant it has was well patronised. Meals are also served in the bar. Ample parking.

1  Thank Ann B
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been here on several occasions: Nana's 99th Birthday, School reunion, and lunch.
On each occasion the service and food was fantastic. I wish I lived in Kirby as it would be my local!
The food is homemade and consistently good. I can recommend it for all ages and all occasions.
When I visited this week, there were lots of mums with babies and also lots of retired people enjoying a good value lunch.

1  Thank gambiabev