“Memorable Tours of The New Forest”

New Forest Platinum Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Marchwood
More attraction details
Owner description: New Forest Platinum Tours is a small family run company offering private tours in the New Forest for up to six passengers.Our most popular tour (Heart of the Forest Tour) lasting three hours takes in the beautiful sights of the New Forest and includes visits to Brockenhurst, Beaulieu and Lyndhurst. However, we aim to be totally flexible which means we can offer a completely personalized tour in whatever time you have available.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have had two short breaks from Guernsey this year, and have stayed in Southampton, I found Steve on the website of New Forest Tours, I suffered a leg injury this year so it has restricted my ability to walk to far, so this is were Steve came to my aid to see the New Forest, on booking our first tour Steve picked us up from our hotel and then was asked to where we would like to visit or see, we made our request and off we went into the Forest, he was very good company and very knowledgeable of the area, which was very interesting. I have been back with my daughter 10days ago and again had 2 wonderful afternoon tours back in the Forest, where this time saw quite a few animals, which is what we wanted to see, Steve took us to a tea garden for our lunch in Beaulieu which was all home produced, and very good value, the second afternoon we had cream tea in Brockenhurst in a Olde Worlde Hotel, with a must see interior , which Steve called quirky. Steve took us to Minstead on the last lap of of our last Tour, and that area was a must see, also there is a Church of all Saints which we visited,, Steve took us to the grave of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, sadly our Tour ended, after a most enjoyable break, now waiting for the next one, Steve will be seeing us again, for sure. THANKS STEVE.

Stephen P, Owner at New Forest Platinum Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Rose you are fast becoming my best customer long may that continue I'm already looking forward to your next visit thanks for your kind words.

All reviews
"journey"
"ship"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We booked a day trip with Steve Perry for an excursions while travelling on the Queen Mary(2) back to New York after a trip to the North Cape.

Steve was delightful, the car more than adequate for my mother's walker, and the New Forest is simply beautiful and charming. We particularly enjoyed Exbury Gardens, which Steve had suggested, and our wonderful guide there.

I would definately book him again.

2  Thank JamaicaFarewell
Stephen P, Owner at New Forest Platinum Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

We did have a brilliant time and different priorities of shopping in addition to the usual tour places. I hope we meet again one day even if its a reciprocated mini tour of NY.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had a single day to tour area before our ship departed the following day. Steve provided us with a great full, interesting day. He offered many suggestions on what we might see. We visited Stone hedge, Salisbury and Cathedral, small village churches and a drive through New Forest, and Southampton. His tour service is very personal and professional. We would definitely recommend you use his services.

2  Thank dmasters1966
Stephen P, Owner at New Forest Platinum Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you Dave and Nancy Your comments are much appreciated I also enjoyed our day together very much.Thank you for choosing the agenda that has helped me no end with plans for other tours in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Spent a really enjoyable and interesting few hours on Steve's tour of the New Forest visiting places we would not have known about had we driven ourselves. He is good company and knowledgeable of the customs of the area. Would definitely recommend this tour to anybody visiting the area.

Thank you Christine your comments are very much appreciated, what a fantastic way to spend a special birthday celebration good food ,good wine and most important good company. I hope we see you and your friends sometime in the future.