“Cantuccini at Puccini's” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Puccini's

Puccini's
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Swinton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Cantuccini at Puccini's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

For another special event there is nowhere better than Puccini's. Today's lunch with friends, who are off to Florida for 2 months, was again the usual good Italian food and fine Montepuliciano wine. The Penn Christopher and Giggsey are delicious pasta's and we were treated to Cantuccini 'biscuit' with our coffees.
The lunch time menu is excellent value for money and the service by Michel Pucci and Naz was second to none. We must thank them for the novelty chocolate coffee cups with fruit and ice-cream.

• Visited March 2014

Salford, United Kingdom
“A Taste of Italy in Salford”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

My visits to Puccini's are as often as I can manage, always I am impressed with the vibrant atmosphere, wonderful food and excellent service. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff who often go out of their way to ensure a perfect evening for the customers, although, i think that the term customer is not quite right here, because on entering, we are treated like returning friends , of course there is always the chance of seeing celebrities in there ,as this is also popular with many well known soccer players.

• Visited February 2014
“Miss E Barrett”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Very good food and wine, going back there tonight. Service is very good, highly recommended, staff very helpful, it's good atmosphere.

Salford, United Kingdom
“Salford's finest Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Puccini's is everything an Italian restaurant should be. Vibrant, attentive AND brilliant food.It also has the glamour of famous people going there if that's what you want as well

• Visited February 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Above and beyond ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I'd booked a table at Puccini's for my Birthday and had been looking forward to it for weeks - sadly on my Birthday I took a tumble, broke my foot and was hospitalised.

When my boyfriend called to cancel the reservation he spoke with the manager and asked about the possibility of ordering our meal and taking it to the hospital for me so that we could still have the meal I'd been looking forward to so much - and the manager said yes!
I couldn't believe that they allowed us to do this and was so completely touched that such a great restaurant would make an allowance like that for me.
Dining in the hospital was nothing in comparison to a night in the restaurant, but it saved my Birthday plans and cheered me up to no end.

Alongside the beautiful food, it's looking after customers like this that put Puccini's at the top of their game.

1 Thank jobykins