“The Real Deal”
Review of Puccini's

Puccini's
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Swinton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The Real Deal”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is without doubt the best Italian Resteraunt in the UK. The Service is unbeatable, the Staff are efficient and extremely helpful. The Menu is large and varied catering for all tastes. The cost is very reasonable and the Food is exquisite. It is very popular with many Celebrities from The Sporting and Entertainment Worlds

• Visited March 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“A proper Italian restaurant.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I first started dinning here around 1985, they was on the side of Swinton precinct in those days, but its been on the front since about 1993, a favourite restaurant for many Manchester United players. The food has always been consistent and again tonight it did not fail, my wife had a garlic bread & tomato starter which was very light and she had a Salmon with a chilli crust, which she said was nice but quite spicy, but no complaints. I had a garlic mushroom starter and a Calzone pizza for my main. We didn't try a dessert as we were quite full.

We really enjoyed our meals and found the bill reasonable.
There is a car park about 150metres away next to the Police Station.

Visited June 2013
Dumfries and Galloway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place is amazing, really reminded me of a restaurant back home and was made to feel at home as soon as we walked in the door. The atmosphere was electric and the manager/owner was so welcoming and friendly! Service from the waiters was great and when I order the whole sole, the waiter brought it out and filleted it in front me whilst the rest of our party was getting served, had absolutely no space left for dessert but I love puddings so ordered tiramisu anyway. I didn't really do it justice though as combination of being full from first 2 courses and my fair share of wine, I had to leave a lot. This really is a great place, so much so that im trying to come up with reasons to go to Manchester and try it again!

• Visited August 2012
“A great experience”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I've only just moved to the area and had heard a lot about Puccini's so was keen to try it out. Although I'm sure that there are restaurants that may do fancier food these places tend to have something of a sterile atmosphere. The service is exceptional and the waiting staff are so friendly. For me Puccini's is as much about the atmosphere as it is the food, it's a proper little Italian haven in the middle of Swinton.
If you like your meals to be an occasion and great service then Puccini's is the place to be.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sprinheel
“There's far better out there...”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Average food, certainly not the best pizzas at all. Not impressed & I cannot understand why so many rave on about it!! Sorry...

• Visited December 2012