“Happy, passionate staff about the food, lovely and refreshing.”

Puccini's Pizzeria e Restaurante
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Swinton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Visited several times now, everything has been brilliant every time. Staff are so passionate when they talk about the food, made to feel very welcome. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I used to live in Swinton and moved to Jersey 11 years ago. So I'm used to a high standard of restaurant. I still regularly visit Swinton. This is our favorite family restaurant. The food and service is always top-notch. It's lovely to see a place maintaining such high standards for 30 years plus.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

i visited here 2 weeks ago and it was my first time and it was such a great night ,,we were welcomed and seated at our table looked after so well the service was so good,food was spot on.my steak was huge, so great value..garlic bread also very nice..i will be returning soon with my girlfriend for a romantic meal as its a very traditional italian place

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Went here last week for a family meal, it was a Saturday night and it was rammed. Loud, warm buzzing nice atmosphere but not somewhere to go if you want posh frocks and quiet romance.

I had a great time. Food was brilliant and its not all that expensive. The service at the end of the night was a little slow, but like I said it was rammed!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Been visiting for 15 years with reducing regularity!
Food is always good, but the atmosphere is becoming tedious, the drive to pack covers in like cattle is taking a lively buoyant feel and turning it chaotic, the walk to table, to toilets to exit are risky due to overcrowding.
This approach is also diltuing the once friendly and engaging raport with staff, it is now rushed abrupt and littered with mistakes and forgotton extras!
I think we've paid our last visit now, it just disappoints too much! What a shame!

6  Thank DK2509