“Young at heart”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Good food good value good service lively atmospere

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We went here with some friends and had a great time. The food is superb, authentic italian at its best. The staff are so polite and friendly, making you feel very relaxed in a warm atmosphere.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

this place may look scary from the outside, set in the less than glamourous swinton precinct but its famous for all the right reasons; authentic, well priced and excellently cooked italian food in a traditional environment, run by a lovely italian family. worth the journey out of manchester!

Reviewed March 14, 2012

My partner and I took some friends to this Restaurant ( which we had visited many many times over the years ) which we had raved about to them... they were not disappointed neither were we.. the food as always was fantastic , we received a complimentary glass of Port as we had spent all night here it was so very very good we didn't want to leave, Michael ( the owner ) was as gracious as ever along with all the staff, a great pleasure once again. I had the Lasagne and my partner had the Canaanite, portion size is good so make sure you go when you are hungry, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

I've eaten here on many occasions over the years and the food and service has always been top-notch. On my last visit a friend and I went for lunch 2 starters, 2 mains, a bottle of wine and a couple of brandies came to 75 pounds.
Maybe I'm a little out of touch with prices and don't let this comment pout you off - visit and make up your own mind about value for money