“Not bad for a local...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Great Bookham Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I use this as my local takeaway and they do a good job.

They are not the cheapest, but certainly not expensive. I normally have the tandoori mixed grill or the lamb jalfarzi, and my wife will have a chicken dansak.

Very friendly and attentive staff.

1  Thank Andy T

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Excellent service, great quality food, by far the best 'Indian' in the area. I have found the takeaway/delivery service to be just as positive an experience as eating in the restaurant.

1  Thank irslater
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

After finding the Great Bookham Tandoori a few years ago now and after many a weekly takeaway, I can honestly say we have never had a bad meal, the food is always consistent in quality, portion size and taste. The staff are always very curtious and helpful if we need to tweak the menu choice.
I must say a more up to date make over of the restaurant would be an added bonus!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The taste of the Indian food is really good, however, the fixtures and fittings need a severe looking at. A major refurbishment is required.

1  Thank DeepeeSurrey
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I love the food in here and the staff are really friendly and attentive. The garlic rice and garlic potatoes are my favourite. It's really cosy and warm, perfect for an evening meal on a chilly evening, though I often get takeaway.