Tripadvisor
Stapleford

“Best coffee place in Stapleford”

The Sanctuary Coffee House
Ranked #9 of 19 Restaurants in Stapleford
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stepped into this coffee shop for the first time in December since it opened. Totally impressed and have been an additional two times. Breakfast and brunch were superb, and staff were really nice and welcoming. Can't ask for a nicer atmosphere to enjoy a cup of coffee, and they served the best latte I've ever had!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

We've been to the Sanctuary many times and it's still the best cafe in town. It's always open and there are always available seats. Drinks are perfect and there's a great range of cakes/snacks/breakfasts to choose from. The room is modern and comfortable and the staff are friendly.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019 via mobile

The Sanctuary is our favourite coffee shop but this was our first time for breakfast. The scrambled eggs on toast was so big I didn't want lunch later. Perfect coffee, good food and always a treat. The staff are also welcoming and friendly.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Never been before as if I’m honest it looked really expensive from the outside.
Myself and my wife visited 7/10/19 and I’ve absolutely nothing but praise for every aspect of this lovely place.
This is so much nicer the the pub down the road, definitely will be returning.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 5, 2019

The sanctuary is a lovely place to have a catch up with a friend. My only negative comment would be the menu hasn’t changed since it’s been open ( a few years now ) I follow a vegan diet and there is nothing on the menu that I could eat apart from beans on toast. Every time I’ve enquired about the cakes they don’t seem to have a clue what is in the ingredients so I never bother. All I have is a cup of tea when I visit and it would be nice to have a few more choices

Date of visit: September 2019