See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely shocking .Arrived tired from long trip to find room filthy. Freezer of bar fridge totally iced up, splatter all over walls , towel rail broken off the wall & carpet dirty. Told reception - she laughed and said they had a busy weekend. We asked for rags to clean - we defrosted the fridge ourselves and washed the walls. Would have left immediately but it was close to where we had business and as we did not know the area and travel lodge had no vacancies. Was so disappointing Reception couldn't care less . Food was reasonable. Would not recommend to my worst enemy

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank wildlouie
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

The rooms need an upgrade and I had very noisy neighbours. The meal in bistro was average and was in a takeaway container when asked if I could sit in dinning-room all I got was a shrug and no offer of a plate lucky I was only there one night. The one good thing was it was closed to transport as I had to get to Blacktown the next morning

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

We had dinner there, we had not been there since they changed the menu/owner of the pub/restaurant. We were regulars, the choices of cheap "pub grub" was non existent. That was there previously. The selection of food was standard. I ordered rump which was very cold in the middle. The chips were under burnt. The vegetable was not washed properly and was full of sand. The kids meal came with ice-cream, when I asked for it at the end of the meal they said they ran out with no offer to substitute. The guy I asked said the lady that served me should have told me when I ordered. When I told the lady that served me all she said was "oh ok". The food standard was below average, will never comeback. The price was same or higher than similar venue but the other venue (Lilly's or Seven Hills hotel) had better service and quality. Venues like this may not be as fancy as others and no one excepts them to be but expectation is, you should get what you pay for. And I didn't!!! Very disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank CamChrisdel
Reviewed July 22, 2015

We stayed at Prospect Hotel-Motel - 3 Great Western Highway, Prospect, Sydney at the end of June, so we could visit our children and families living nearby.
Have to keep your wits about you on entering the property due to Sydney’s mad traffic.
The attached hotel had good dining facilities and it was convenient to buy a nice evening meal which we could take back to our room.
The motel was similar to most motels of its age.
When the air conditioner cycled on it blew cold out and then finally the warm came.
Most establishments where we may go generally short sheet the beds, and this was no exception. On rectifying the sheeting it was repeated the next day.
Above the bench where the TV was, a single fluorescent light would not light up.
The room was rather dimly lit by several other lights and this outage only made it worse.
Reported the non-working light early, but it was not repaired during our stay.
Couldn’t shut a rear window effectively as it had been damaged.
Had free wifi but you had to sign up. I had my own device!
Most rooms seem to back onto a dirt car park (mostly for semi's) with some bush beyond.
Traffic to Sydney (in the distance) can be heard from about 4 am on.

Room tip: Any room would be Ok.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RobKelly180
Reviewed September 18, 2014 via mobile

Very disapointed with the room and service.we stayed the night to attend a wedding at another venue, after the reception we went back to have a few drinks and because of 1 guy who was drunk and abused the manager and then left we were not allowed in.we were sober and the guy who was abusive was no longer there.he was staying aomewhere else.the spare bed was so bad I asked for my money back.i definately wont be going their again and the pub missed out on alot of extra money.

Date of stay: September 2014