TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
ONCE IN A LIFETIME MOMENT!

I will always recommend ISLAND ATV, for numerous of reasons! The company does a pick up and drop... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2019
HolisiticallyMimi
via mobile
AWESOME TOUR

We wanted a tour that was unique and not just another tour for the masses. This was an amazing day... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2019
Wanderer561574

All reviews sugar mill my husband tour guide devil's bridge safety info fruit ride river blast adventure beaches resort excursions island
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2016

My wife and I stayed in Soufriere on our honeymoon and got the chance to do ATV with Irie Lucians ATV and really had an amazing time with Andel. Getting to zip through the forest and down to a magical black sand beach on some awesome ATV 4 wheelers was just blissful. The devil's bridge had a ton of history that was really interesting too! If you're in Saint Lucia you really have to try this ATV tour!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank cbartine
IrieLuciansATVTour, Manager at Irie Lucian ATV Trails and Hikes, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

We are so happy that you enjoyed our ATV adventure tour, it was indeed a pleasure having you guys.
We always aim to ensure that our guest has a fantastic time and it is proof that we have accomplished that with you.
I will surely give your regards to Andel, he is one of our amazing and informative guides, we are honored to have him on our team.
The devil's bridge like you mentioned in your review has a ton of interesting history, we feel proud that you left with some memories of it (devil's bridge).

Thank you so much for your review and referring us to the world, we look forward to seeing you guys again!

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

My husband convinced me to embark on an ATV tour with Irie Lucian's and I must say that it was a whole load of fun. We booked a few weeks in advance & they were very clear and explained what we would be experiencing even before we got there.

The trails are breathtaking. My favorite part was riding over the devil's bridge. Also, the guides are very well trained & safety is not an issue.

I highly recommend Iris Lucian's ATV tour for the thrill-seekers visiting this beautiful island!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Vernika J
IrieLuciansATVTour, Manager at Irie Lucian ATV Trails and Hikes, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Good day Vernika,

We are so happy that your husband managed to convince you to join our tour. Also, even happier that you had a lot of fun with us.

We are honored that our greenery saturated trails took your breath away. It is mo surprise that you highlighted the devil's bridge in your review, this part of the trail have been the favorite for many persons.

Thank you for recognizing the our guides, our guides takes a lot of pride in what they do. We ensure that our guides are well trained and also the safety of our guest are always our number one priority.

Looking forward to seeing again. ;)