Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome experience!

Oh, what an amazing experience. Did the tour with my two kids, nephew and niece. Alvin suggested... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2020
Shernel2
via mobile
ONCE IN A LIFETIME MOMENT!

I will always recommend ISLAND ATV, for numerous of reasons! The company does a pick up and drop... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2019
HolisiticallyMimi
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

My husband convinced me to embark on an ATV tour with Irie Lucian's and I must say that it was a whole load of fun. We booked a few weeks in advance & they were very clear and explained what we would be experiencing even before we got there.

The trails are breathtaking. My favorite part was riding over the devil's bridge. Also, the guides are very well trained & safety is not an issue.

I highly recommend Iris Lucian's ATV tour for the thrill-seekers visiting this beautiful island!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Vernika J
IrieLuciansATVTour, Manager at Irie Lucian ATV Trails and Hikes, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Good day Vernika,

We are so happy that your husband managed to convince you to join our tour. Also, even happier that you had a lot of fun with us.

We are honored that our greenery saturated trails took your breath away. It is mo surprise that you highlighted the devil's bridge in your review, this part of the trail have been the favorite for many persons.

Thank you for recognizing the our guides, our guides takes a lot of pride in what they do. We ensure that our guides are well trained and also the safety of our guest are always our number one priority.

Looking forward to seeing again. ;)