Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
AWESOME TOUR

We wanted a tour that was unique and not just another tour for the masses. This was an amazing day... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2019
Wanderer561574
Christmas Honeymoon

LOVED THIS TOUR! I booked this excursion more for my husband, but ended up having just as much of a... read more

Reviewed December 31, 2018
jmacis22
Warner Robins, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews black sand beach my husband devil's bridge sugar mill two hours fruit st lucia guide atv irie river scenery adventure joshua forest terrain tour
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

My husband convinced me to embark on an ATV tour with Irie Lucian's and I must say that it was a whole load of fun. We booked a few weeks in advance & they were very clear and explained what we would be experiencing even before we got there.

The trails are breathtaking. My favorite part was riding over the devil's bridge. Also, the guides are very well trained & safety is not an issue.

I highly recommend Iris Lucian's ATV tour for the thrill-seekers visiting this beautiful island!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Vernika J
IrieLuciansATVTour, Manager at Irie Lucian ATV Trails and Hikes, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Good day Vernika,

We are so happy that your husband managed to convince you to join our tour. Also, even happier that you had a lot of fun with us.

We are honored that our greenery saturated trails took your breath away. It is mo surprise that you highlighted the devil's bridge in your review, this part of the trail have been the favorite for many persons.

Thank you for recognizing the our guides, our guides takes a lot of pride in what they do. We ensure that our guides are well trained and also the safety of our guest are always our number one priority.

Looking forward to seeing again. ;)