“Always Fresh Seafood”
Review of Falcon Nest

Falcon Nest
Reviewed May 20, 2018

One of the many excellent places to eat in Anguilla.
You will always get the fresh catch of the day. Fresh Lobster...hot french fries...crisp coleslaw...beans and rice!
Never a disappointment...always an opportunity!

1  Thank 123travelcouple

Reviewed May 11, 2018

We ate dinner at Falcon Nest. The service was great and the food was out of this world! Jr. Fleming recommended this place to us...so glad that he did!!!

1  Thank Bluetang18
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited Falcon’s Nest for lunch. It is located on the beach you a nice view of island harbor.
Our group started with water, beer and rum punch amongst the four of us.
Service was friendly and timely. The group ordered the lobster burger and fries option. Great selection. The fries are served with sauce options including ketchup. Chose the Falcon’s Nest sauce.
Would definitely go back

1  Thank john d
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to the wonderful staff of Falcon Nest my husband and I had a delicious and peaceful lunch. Our son had fallen asleep in our car, so we decided my husband would go ahead to grab a seat and place our order while I waited in the car for him to wake. When the lovely woman who greeted my husband found out our plan, she insisted we move our car and park right next to the table area. That way our son could finish his nap with us in ear shot and in full view and we could sneak the beginnings of a delicious lunch. We had the snapper burger and lobster burger with fries - seriously the most fresh and well-prepared fish sandwich I have ever had. And the Falcon dip with fries lived up to all the hype - truly addictive. We’re regulars on Anguilla and I am ashamed to say, this was our first meal at Falcon Nest - I have no idea why we waited so long. Do yourself a favor and go - the view, the rum punch and the food - all perfect.

3  Thank anid240
Reviewed April 8, 2018

We went to Falcons Nest last night for dinner. Best rum punch on the island so far. I just had to have the lobster dinner. The lobster was huge and delicious. Their cornbread takes the meal over the top. A must stop for any visit to the island.

1  Thank Thomas D