We slept at the Hilton because it was close to the airport and our flight left early. We arrived in the evening and checked-in with no problem, but also we didn't get the notice that we, as accepted before online, were upgraded to a bigger room due to its availability. So we were suprised when we entered the room with its two TVs, jacuzzi tub, ... and the nice view over the plain that you can also enjoy from the pool. But I was even more suprised when I heard that the hotel had no Wi-Fi in the rooms but I had to use a small 50cm cable which forced me to sit at the desk instead of relax on the couch or bed. A little later we tried to get PayTV but the remote didn't work so we ordered a new one and the replacement came quick but also didn't work. We were told that we would recieve a different TV in order for it to make it work and another hour later, when asking for it again, we were called back and simply told that PayTV wasn't available at this moment. To me this sounded like a bad excuse not to go through the pain and changing the equipment. Anyway. We also went to the restaurant, both for dinner (due to a lack of alternatives) and breakfast, which was written to be available from 6:00am on but in reality isn't before 6:30am. Luckily no one cared when we picked the not yet finished buffet but also no one told us that the buffet is not the breakfast that is included in the upgrade that we haven't been told about before. So we ended up paying that one extra. Anyway, the rooms are clean, they don't seem to be used that much. That could also be told from the smell of the water when I filled the jacuzzi tub. The beds are comfortable and after a good night sleep we checked out and catched a free hotel shuttle to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, the closest hotel to the International Airport of Villahermosa, and offering complimentary transportation. The hotel is located just fourteen minutes from the City Center with easy access to the ancient Mayan city of Palenque and the business district of Tabasco 2000. This modern Villahermosa hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service to Gallerias Tabasco, Altabrisa Shopping Mall and downtown. With 26 meeting rooms spread over 26,000 sq. Ft. And the largest number of breakout rooms in the city, this Villahermosa hotel is the ideal choice for your event of up to 1,000 Guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Villahermosa Hotel
- Villahermosa Hilton
- Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center Tabasco, Mexico