I got what I expect from Hilton, mediocre service at an inflated price. The only reason I choose this Hotel was it was close to the airport. The bathroom featured a loose shower door handle, a twice leaking shower hose, the room entertained with a very noisy A/C fan and the restaurant impressed with poor service, below average food and tiles falling of the walls, all well overprized. I stayed only a few times in a Hilton inside and outside the US, if nothing else was available and everytime I received mediocre service at an inflated price. That is the Hilton brand to me, nothing to be proud of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, the closest hotel to the International Airport of Villahermosa, and offering complimentary transportation. The hotel is located just fourteen minutes from the City Center with easy access to the ancient Mayan city of Palenque and the business district of Tabasco 2000. This modern Villahermosa hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service to Gallerias Tabasco, Altabrisa Shopping Mall and downtown. With 26 meeting rooms spread over 26,000 sq. Ft. And the largest number of breakout rooms in the city, this Villahermosa hotel is the ideal choice for your event of up to 1,000 Guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Villahermosa Hotel
- Villahermosa Hilton
- Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center Tabasco, Mexico