Fast & free shuttle. Long wait to check-in. Had to change rooms because the 1st stunk of cigarette smoke even though all of the rooms are supposed to be non-smoking. The only room available was 2 "queen" beds. We got to the room to find 2 very small full size beds. So we spent the first night of our vacation in separate beds, very romantic!
The internet at the business desk was painfully slow. There was no free wi-fi in the room. Which seemed ridiculous because the other 4 hotels we stayed at this trip were half the price of the Hilton and all had free wi-fi in the rooms!
Highlight of this stay was the large rain shower in the room. My husband took photos because it's the dream shower he'd like to have built at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, the closest hotel to the International Airport of Villahermosa, and offering complimentary transportation. The hotel is located just fourteen minutes from the City Center with easy access to the ancient Mayan city of Palenque and the business district of Tabasco 2000. This modern Villahermosa hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service to Gallerias Tabasco, Altabrisa Shopping Mall and downtown. With 26 meeting rooms spread over 26,000 sq. Ft. And the largest number of breakout rooms in the city, this Villahermosa hotel is the ideal choice for your event of up to 1,000 Guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Villahermosa Hotel
- Villahermosa Hilton
- Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center Tabasco, Mexico